TLD and Lucas Oil Forge Alliance for AMA Motocross
Lucas Oil Products - Corona, CA
Through this alliance, Troy Lee Designs becomes an official Team Lucas Partner and as such will join Lucas Oil in a variety of motorsports endeavors. Team Owner Troy Lee, long famous for customizing helmets "For the World's Fastest Racers," has developed his reputation as an innovator into a full force operation with an extensive product line.
"Everything Troy and Troy Lee Designs does reflects his special touch and his commitment to quality and performance," said Lucas Oil Vice President and General Council Bob Patison. He continued, "We are looking forward to a long term relationship with Troy Lee and his team. This partnership is an important part of solidifying our commitment to the Lucas Oil AMA Championship."
Title participation in the esteemed AMA Championship is the perfect arena for Lucas Oil to showcase their line of motorcycle oils and oil additives to the motorcycle enthusiast marketplace. This participation with the Troy Lee Designs/Honda Team is an ideal fit to show the quality of Lucas Oil products in the extreme conditions of outdoor motocross competition.
Said Team owner Troy Lee, "For this program to move forward, our team subjected Lucas' products to extensive testing. We have signed on as a partner confident that Lucas Oil is providing us with the products and support required to compete at the highest level. At TLD we believe in giving back to the sport that has done so much for us. Lucas Oil, with that same philosophy, has stepped up to the plate with the AMA Championship and the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda Motocross Team. Together we are looking forward to a lasting relationship."
The team will make its season debut when the green flag drops at the Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship at Glen Helen Raceway on May 23rd 2009. For more information visit: www.amaproracing.com
About Lucas Oil Products
Lucas Oil Products, one of the fastest growing additive lines in the consumer automotive industry, was founded by Forrest Lucas and his wife Charlotte in 1989. Our line of high performance engine oils and gear oils are second-to-none in the racing industry. Lucas has long been directly involved in the American racing industry at all levels through multiple vehicle sponsorships and racing event promotions. The Lucas success story has been built upon hard work, an unparalleled line of premium products and an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. Lucas Oil: It Works.
For more information visit: www.lucasoil.com
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview