TLD and Horizon Hobby Announce New Partnership
TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda Team
Horizon Hobby, the manufacturer of the highly regarded Losi RC car line, will be out in full force at this year’s Red Bull A Day in the Dirt. They will have representatives onsite all three days displaying much of their product line (cars, boats, helicopters, and airplanes), interacting with the attendees and offering coordinated demos of the Losi 1/5-Scale 5IVE-T Off-Road Racing Truck.
“Troy Lee Designs is an iconic brand within the action sports industry and we are excited about this partnership. With the popularity of motocross and TLD’s presence in the sport, this partnership will assist us in expanding our efforts in increasing awareness of Horizon Hobby to new consumers, thus allowing us to focusing on a new customer base within the action sports world, “ said Andrew Ziegler, Brand Manager for Horizon Hobby, Inc.
“I’m super stoked on our new relationship with Horizon Hobby. They make awesome products and it’s cool that their office is located just down the street from our shop. It makes for some great collaborative interaction,” said Troy Lee.
Red Bull A Day in the Dirt 16, a three-day motorcycle event where the movie and moto industries come together over the Thanksgiving weekend, will be held at Glen Helen Raceway on November 29th - December 1st. If you're attending, make sure to stop by the Horizon Hobby display and check out everything that they have going on.
About Horizon Hobby:
Horizon Hobby is an international developer, marketer and distributor of radio control (RC) hobby products, model trains and a wide range of educational, toy and other hobby products. An employee-owned company, Horizon employs nearly 700 people and sells products in more than 50 countries around the world. Corporate headquarters, along with the main distribution facility and product service center, are located in Champaign, Illinois. Additional distribution centers are in Ontario, California; Harlow, England (site of Horizon Hobby UK Ltd.); and Elmshorn, Germany (site of Horizon Hobby Deutschland GmbH). California is also home to the Losi RC car division (Corona) and the Athearn train line (Long Beach). Learn more at www.horizonhobbycorp.com.
About Troy Lee Designs:
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, as well as seasonal lines of sportswear and accessories. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview