Team TLD / Lucas Oil / PPG / Honda ready for MX Nationals
Lucas Oil AMA Motocross Series
Troy Lee Designs is proud to announce their partnership with Lucas Oil for the Lucas Oil AMA Motocross Nationals. The Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil/PPG/Honda team will be competing in five rounds of the series this summer including Glen Helen, Hangtown, Freestone, Colorado and Washougal. The Summer X Games are also part of the team's plans.
With dynamic young riders Jake Moss and Chris Blose riding CRF450's and rookie Sean Borkenhagen competing on a CRF250, the team is ready to turn some heads.
Troy Lee Designs has been operating a top-level race team since 2003. The program began as a Supermoto effort that has included riders such as Jeff Ward, Jeremy McGrath, Doug Henry and Nicky Hayden. Results came immediately for the determined crew and six years later they have three national championships and a handful of X Games gold medals to show for it.
Last year, the Troy Lee Designs effort took a step into the world of supercross by fielding a west coast 250 team. The learning curve was steep and for 2009 the team showed up much more prepared. By the end of the series the Troy Lee Designs squad was the top finishing Honda team and had riders winning heat races and leading main events. There is no question now that the team is for real.
This summer marks the beginning of another evolution for the Troy Lee Designs team. With the help and support of Lucas Oil, a company as dedicated and passionate about racing as we are, the Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil/PPG Honda team will enter the national motocross fray. With a five round schedule for this summer [plus the X Games] the team will prepare itself for a full season of motocross competition in 2010.
The Troy Lee Designs Seaspan PPG Honda race team would like to thank all of the amazing companies that have supported our racing efforts over the years. We would also like to welcome our new sponsors that will be an integral part of the crew in years to come. Among those are Lucas Oil, Seaspan, Avia, SKULLCANDY, Rossignol, Kasey Kahne Racing and Icon Aircraft. These companies have come onboard for 2009 and we are excited about working with them.
We would also like to acknowledge the sponsors that are returning this year. Those include American Honda, Wings for Life, PPG, Pacific Collision Centers, Couts Heating and Cooling, Dunlop, VP Racing Fuels, Pro Circuit, Pro Honda Oils, Renthal, ODI, Excel, RK, N-Style, Selle Italia, Alpinestars, Jimmy Vasser, Cornwell Tools, Cumberland, Cycra, Malcolm Smith, Flexfit, Hinson, Leatt Brace, Light Speed, MetTec, Momo, Muc-Off, QTM, Talon Hubs, CRF's Only and Twin Air. We could not go racing without you. Thank you for your support of the Troy Lee Designs Race Team.
We would also like to acknowledge Mid-Cities Honda for their continued support of Sean Borkenhagen.
- 29.06.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Endure Weather As Season Hits Halfway Point | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 29.06.2015 : TLD’s Noren Bounces Back For Solid Moto 2 Finish at Budds Creek | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 26.06.2015 : Scott Dixon Looks to Complete Career California Track Sweep | IndyCar - Fontana, CA
- 23.06.2015 : Ward Wins Pole and Takes 4th in Red Bull GRC Debut at Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.06.2015 : Block Takes 2nd at Rd 3 of 2015 Red Bull GRC Season in Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 18.06.2015 : Podium Finish for Dempsey and Long at Le Mans | Auto Racing - Le Mans, France
- 15.06.2015 : TLD's Seely and Noren Earn Top-10 Finishes in Pennsylvania | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : Top-10 Results for TLD’s Nelson and McElrath at High Point National | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : TLD Bike Athletes Go Big at Rd 3 of MTB World Cup DH Series | DH MTB - Leogang, Austria
- 11.06.2015 : Price Sweeps to Fourth Finke Desert Race Win | Off-Road - Northern Territory, Australia