Team Raceline Pirelli Suzuki / TLD Ready For 2014 MX and SX Seasons
Moto - Australia
Troy Lee Designs will be entering a new look for the 2014 Motocross and Supercross season with the Raceline Pirelli Troy Lee Designs Team that is also the official Suzuki Lites . Multi-time championship winning competitor Ryan Marmont will be leading the charge along side the determined young Geran Stapleton. Both riders will be supporting a new look with Troy Lee Designs 2014 - 2015 speed equipment both on and off the bike.
“I’m really looking forward to the opening round of the MX Nationals,” said Marmont. “It’s exciting to have Troy Lee Designs so heavily involved with the team, it brings knowledge, premium products and a massive following in the social world. It’s going to be a great year.”
“I’ve always loved Troy Lee Designs as a brand,” said Stapleton. “To now officially be riding for the team is an unbelievable accomplishment. “The team looks fantastic both on and off the track creating a feel good vibe.”
“Team Raceline Suzuki, are proud to support the Troy Lee Designs efforts in 2014. We value our partnership and look forward to achieving wins and championships,” said Chris Tisdale, Raceline Performance Director.
A professional and organized approach to the opening round of the MX Nationals is high priority to everyone involved as per normal, introducing the amazing Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Team to key dealers Australian wide is also integral as part of the relationship.
The team will visit some of the great Motorcycle dealers that support Troy Lee Designs throughout Australia displaying the race truck, meeting the riders while showcasing products and the history of the brand Troy Lee Designs.
"I have had a longtime personal friendship with Chris Tisdale and Ryan Marmont for many years and to again be able to partner with such a professional and long time team is humbling and I seriously can't wait to see the boys at round 1 of the MX Nationals rocking out in TLD. It's also great to have such a proactive team and athletes that want to meet and greet with dealers and customers of Troy Lee Designs around the country," said Johnny McLean, Managing Director of Lusty Industries.
About Troy Lee Designs
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, sportswear and accessories, and operating the TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda supercross and motocross team. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
About Lusty Industries
Lusty Industries is a progressive, passionate and action sports driven Distribution Company that services and supports a diverse range of channels including Motorcycle, Bicycle, Surf, Skate, Snow and Motorsport, Based in Newcastle, Australia. The products we sell are available from over 1900 dealers Australia wide. Details online at lustyindustries.com.
- 28.08.2015 : Oriol Servia to Drive Justin Wilson's No. 25 Car in IndyCar Finale | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 27.08.2015 : Alise Post 1st, Sam Willoughby 3rd at Sweden BMX | BMX - Angelholm, Sweden
- 26.08.2015 : Juan Montoya: Job To Do But With Sadness in Heart | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 24.08.2015 : TLD’s Jessy Nelson Closes 2015 Championship With a Podium in Indiana | AMA Pro Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 24.08.2015 : TLD's Aaron Gwin Clinches 2015 DH MTB World Cup Championship Title | MTB - Val di Sole, Italy
- 21.08.2015 : Semenuk Revels In The Glory Of 3rd Consecutive Red Bull Joyride Win | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 20.08.2015 : Gibbs On Verge of Clinching National MX1 Crown | MX Nationals - Australia
- 19.08.2015 : Mountain Biker Brandon Semenuk’s unReal Video: Long Shot Pays Off | Freeride MTB
- 18.08.2015 : TLD’s Jessy Nelson Collects Eighth Top-10 Finish at Utah National | AMA Pro Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 18.08.2015 : TLD’s Noren Starts the Day Strong in Utah | AMA Pro Motocross - Tooele, UT