Team Peterson Tops the Podium at Pro Hillclimb Series
N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series
Round 2-3 of the Racer X / Malcolm Smith Motorsports N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series kicked off May 19-20 at Glen Helen Raceway under sunny skies and perfect race conditions.
Malcolm Smith Motorports / Lucas Oil / KTM / TLD backed Team Peterson dominated Round 2 with Bret Peterson taking a 1st in the 450 class, 2nd in the Open class, 1st in X Climb, and 2nd in the 700 class along with fellow teammate Austin Fox in 3rd. Peterson carried Saturday's momentum into Sunday’s Main event by taking 2nd in the 700 class and slaying the Open class by a wide margin for another win on his nitro injected 950.
In other news of the weekend Team Peterson's Chelsea Saylors dominated the Women's Pro class, taking back to back wins both days aboard her KTM 450.
The 4th round of the N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series takes place at the Nitro Nationals in Columbus, Mt. on June 15-16.
For more information visit www.NitroNational.com
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany
- 05.09.2014 : Competition Eliminator: Johnny Greaves Delivers Big In 2014 | TORC - Crandon, WI