Team Peterson Tops the Podium at Pro Hillclimb Series
N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series
Round 2-3 of the Racer X / Malcolm Smith Motorsports N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series kicked off May 19-20 at Glen Helen Raceway under sunny skies and perfect race conditions.
Malcolm Smith Motorports / Lucas Oil / KTM / TLD backed Team Peterson dominated Round 2 with Bret Peterson taking a 1st in the 450 class, 2nd in the Open class, 1st in X Climb, and 2nd in the 700 class along with fellow teammate Austin Fox in 3rd. Peterson carried Saturday's momentum into Sunday’s Main event by taking 2nd in the 700 class and slaying the Open class by a wide margin for another win on his nitro injected 950.
In other news of the weekend Team Peterson's Chelsea Saylors dominated the Women's Pro class, taking back to back wins both days aboard her KTM 450.
The 4th round of the N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series takes place at the Nitro Nationals in Columbus, Mt. on June 15-16.
For more information visit www.NitroNational.com
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH
- 13.10.2014 : Greg Hancock Is 2014 Speedway World Champion | Speedway - Torun, Poland
- 06.10.2014 : Jessy Nelson 3rd at Red Bull Straight Rhythm 2014 | Race Team - Pomona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Darryn Durham | Race Team - Corona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : 32 Riders to Compete in Red Bull Straight Rhythm at Fairplex on October 4 | Supercross - Pomona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Vildosola Racing Leads the SCORE International Championship | SCORE - Imperial Valley, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Darryn Durham - Back In Orange And Black | Race Team
- 01.10.2014 : Brandon Semenuk is the FMB Overall Champion | Freeride MTB - Virgin, UT
- 29.09.2014 : Willoughby and Pajon Victorious at Chula Vista BMX | BMX - Chula Vista, CA
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark