Team Peterson Tops the Podium at Pro Hillclimb Series
N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series
Round 2-3 of the Racer X / Malcolm Smith Motorsports N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series kicked off May 19-20 at Glen Helen Raceway under sunny skies and perfect race conditions.
Malcolm Smith Motorports / Lucas Oil / KTM / TLD backed Team Peterson dominated Round 2 with Bret Peterson taking a 1st in the 450 class, 2nd in the Open class, 1st in X Climb, and 2nd in the 700 class along with fellow teammate Austin Fox in 3rd. Peterson carried Saturday's momentum into Sunday’s Main event by taking 2nd in the 700 class and slaying the Open class by a wide margin for another win on his nitro injected 950.
In other news of the weekend Team Peterson's Chelsea Saylors dominated the Women's Pro class, taking back to back wins both days aboard her KTM 450.
The 4th round of the N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series takes place at the Nitro Nationals in Columbus, Mt. on June 15-16.
For more information visit www.NitroNational.com
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA