Team Peterson Tops the Podium at Pro Hillclimb Series
N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series
Round 2-3 of the Racer X / Malcolm Smith Motorsports N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series kicked off May 19-20 at Glen Helen Raceway under sunny skies and perfect race conditions.
Malcolm Smith Motorports / Lucas Oil / KTM / TLD backed Team Peterson dominated Round 2 with Bret Peterson taking a 1st in the 450 class, 2nd in the Open class, 1st in X Climb, and 2nd in the 700 class along with fellow teammate Austin Fox in 3rd. Peterson carried Saturday's momentum into Sunday’s Main event by taking 2nd in the 700 class and slaying the Open class by a wide margin for another win on his nitro injected 950.
In other news of the weekend Team Peterson's Chelsea Saylors dominated the Women's Pro class, taking back to back wins both days aboard her KTM 450.
The 4th round of the N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series takes place at the Nitro Nationals in Columbus, Mt. on June 15-16.
For more information visit www.NitroNational.com
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History
- 20.01.2015 : MXP Chatter: Kyle Keast | Motocross - Canada
- 20.01.2015 : American Champion Jared Mees Wins 2015 Troy Bayliss Classic | Flat Track - Taree, Australia
- 20.01.2015 : CBR's Zach Herfindahl Wins At Grafton | Snocross - Grafton, ND