Team Peterson Makes Hillclimb History in Boise
Hillclimb - Boise, ID
Bret Peterson closed out an unprecedented season of racing with 2 class wins as well as capturing 3 of the 4 N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Championships and tying in points for the 4th.
In front of 13,000 screaming fans, he blasted his Malcolm Smith Motorsports / Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Race Tech / K&N backed KTM's to the top of the mountain and the podium in 450 Pro and X Climb. With 9 class wins and 3 Championships in 2012 there was much to be celebrated in the Team Peterson pit at the end of the day.
Austin Fox, injured and missing Round 6, still finished the year top 10 in the 4 Pro classes and Chelsea Saylors captured the Woman's Championship with a 2nd place in Boise.
Follow Team Peterson on Facebook to catch up on the latest news, photo's and events they will be attending, including the N.A.H.A. awards banquet in Las Vegas at Pole Position Raceway November 17th.
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia
- 14.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Launches All New Adventure Line For 2016 | Company - Corona, CA
- 11.09.2015 : Unsung Hero: Derek Schuster | Motocross - Canada
- 08.09.2015 : Count Me In - Jessy Nelson Talks MXGP Of USA | MXGP - Glen Helen, CA