Team Peterson Makes Hillclimb History in Boise
Hillclimb - Boise, ID
Bret Peterson closed out an unprecedented season of racing with 2 class wins as well as capturing 3 of the 4 N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Championships and tying in points for the 4th.
In front of 13,000 screaming fans, he blasted his Malcolm Smith Motorsports / Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Race Tech / K&N backed KTM's to the top of the mountain and the podium in 450 Pro and X Climb. With 9 class wins and 3 Championships in 2012 there was much to be celebrated in the Team Peterson pit at the end of the day.
Austin Fox, injured and missing Round 6, still finished the year top 10 in the 4 Pro classes and Chelsea Saylors captured the Woman's Championship with a 2nd place in Boise.
Follow Team Peterson on Facebook to catch up on the latest news, photo's and events they will be attending, including the N.A.H.A. awards banquet in Las Vegas at Pole Position Raceway November 17th.
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 28.01.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Gold at Winter X Games 2015 | Snowmobile Hillcross - Aspen, CO
- 28.01.2015 : Tye Simmonds Scores 1st Place Finish at Deep Well MX | Off-Road - Alice Springs, Australia
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History