Team Peterson Makes Hillclimb History in Boise
Hillclimb - Boise, ID
Bret Peterson closed out an unprecedented season of racing with 2 class wins as well as capturing 3 of the 4 N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Championships and tying in points for the 4th.
In front of 13,000 screaming fans, he blasted his Malcolm Smith Motorsports / Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Race Tech / K&N backed KTM's to the top of the mountain and the podium in 450 Pro and X Climb. With 9 class wins and 3 Championships in 2012 there was much to be celebrated in the Team Peterson pit at the end of the day.
Austin Fox, injured and missing Round 6, still finished the year top 10 in the 4 Pro classes and Chelsea Saylors captured the Woman's Championship with a 2nd place in Boise.
Follow Team Peterson on Facebook to catch up on the latest news, photo's and events they will be attending, including the N.A.H.A. awards banquet in Las Vegas at Pole Position Raceway November 17th.
- 30.07.2014 : Chris Holder Ready To Race Bydgoszcz | Speedway - Bydgoszcz, Poland
- 29.07.2014 : Ken Block Dominates Global Rallycross Charlotte | Rallycross - Charlotte, NC
- 29.07.2014 : Sam Willoughby Wins 2014 BMX World Cup Championships | BMX - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 29.07.2014 : Toby Price On Top As Tri-Series Continues | Off Road - Carnarvon, Australia
- 28.07.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Top Ten In Washington | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 28.07.2014 : Brendan Fairclough Succeeds in Lenzerheide | DH MTB - Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- 28.07.2014 : Honda Muscle Milk Top Ten at Washougal | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 25.07.2014 : Simply Perfect Pole Position for ESM on National Patrón Tequila Day | TUSC - Indianapolis, IN
- 25.07.2014 : Hancock's Stormer In Sweden | Speedway GP - Motala, Sweden
- 24.07.2014 : Johnny and CJ Greaves Pull Pro-2 / Pro-4 Sweep at Bark River | TORC - Bark River, MI