Team Peterson Makes Hillclimb History in Boise
Hillclimb - Boise, ID
Bret Peterson closed out an unprecedented season of racing with 2 class wins as well as capturing 3 of the 4 N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Championships and tying in points for the 4th.
In front of 13,000 screaming fans, he blasted his Malcolm Smith Motorsports / Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Race Tech / K&N backed KTM's to the top of the mountain and the podium in 450 Pro and X Climb. With 9 class wins and 3 Championships in 2012 there was much to be celebrated in the Team Peterson pit at the end of the day.
Austin Fox, injured and missing Round 6, still finished the year top 10 in the 4 Pro classes and Chelsea Saylors captured the Woman's Championship with a 2nd place in Boise.
Follow Team Peterson on Facebook to catch up on the latest news, photo's and events they will be attending, including the N.A.H.A. awards banquet in Las Vegas at Pole Position Raceway November 17th.
- 16.04.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Report: Indy Grand Prix of Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 15.04.2015 : Team Penske's Castroneves Podiums in Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 14.04.2015 : Lusty Industries / KTM’s Gibbs Shows His Mettle To Extend Nationals Lead | Motocross - Sydney, Australia
- 14.04.2015 : Kasey Kahne Finishes 8th At Texas | NASCAR - Fort Worth, TX
- 13.04.2015 : Aaron Gwin Takes 1st Place at 2015 DH World Cup Season Opener | DH MTB - Lourdes, France
- 13.04.2015 : Shane McElrath Makes Podium Return in Houston | AMA Supercross - Houston, TX
- 13.04.2015 : 2015 SRAM | Troy Lee Designs Race Team - Meet the Squad | Bicycle - SRAM TLD Race Team
- 13.04.2015 : TLD’s Cole Seely Wins First-Ever 450SX Main Event | AMA Supercross - Houston, TX
- 10.04.2015 : Jessy Nelson To Sit Out Remainder of 2015 Supercross Series | AMA Supercross - Corona, CA
- 06.04.2015 : Greg Hancock Still Hungry for Success | Speedway - Sweden