Team Peterson Invited to Red Bull X-Fighters Glen Helen
Hillclimb - Yorba Linda, CA
Red Bull X-Fighters is the largest and most respected freestyle series on the planet with six different venues around the globe. It is Red Bull's biggest and most lucrative series with live television in over 50 countries and a viewing audience of hundreds of millions. Two rounds have been completed in Mexico City and Dubai with the next stop Glen Helen and then on to Osaka Japan, Madrid Spain and concluding in South Africa.
These themed extravaganzas provide the ultimate in freestyle competition from the best competitors in the world as well as showcasing champions in other forms of motorsports in front of a 21 camera, multiple jumbotron and helicopter covered spectacle.
Team Peterson would like to thank it's many sponsors and the N.A.H.A. for supporting Bret in his historic journey to the top of his sport and has provided him the exposure and opportunities to participate in such high profile events.
- 29.06.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Endure Weather As Season Hits Halfway Point | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 29.06.2015 : TLD’s Noren Bounces Back For Solid Moto 2 Finish at Budds Creek | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 26.06.2015 : Scott Dixon Looks to Complete Career California Track Sweep | IndyCar - Fontana, CA
- 23.06.2015 : Ward Wins Pole and Takes 4th in Red Bull GRC Debut at Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.06.2015 : Block Takes 2nd at Rd 3 of 2015 Red Bull GRC Season in Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 18.06.2015 : Podium Finish for Dempsey and Long at Le Mans | Auto Racing - Le Mans, France
- 15.06.2015 : TLD's Seely and Noren Earn Top-10 Finishes in Pennsylvania | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : Top-10 Results for TLD’s Nelson and McElrath at High Point National | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : TLD Bike Athletes Go Big at Rd 3 of MTB World Cup DH Series | DH MTB - Leogang, Austria
- 11.06.2015 : Price Sweeps to Fourth Finke Desert Race Win | Off-Road - Northern Territory, Australia