Team Peterson Invited to Red Bull X-Fighters Glen Helen
Hillclimb - Yorba Linda, CA
Red Bull X-Fighters is the largest and most respected freestyle series on the planet with six different venues around the globe. It is Red Bull's biggest and most lucrative series with live television in over 50 countries and a viewing audience of hundreds of millions. Two rounds have been completed in Mexico City and Dubai with the next stop Glen Helen and then on to Osaka Japan, Madrid Spain and concluding in South Africa.
These themed extravaganzas provide the ultimate in freestyle competition from the best competitors in the world as well as showcasing champions in other forms of motorsports in front of a 21 camera, multiple jumbotron and helicopter covered spectacle.
Team Peterson would like to thank it's many sponsors and the N.A.H.A. for supporting Bret in his historic journey to the top of his sport and has provided him the exposure and opportunities to participate in such high profile events.
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 13.05.2015 : Mitchell Oldenburg Gets a Shot With Troy Lee Designs | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 12.05.2015 : Willoughby Steals UCI BMX Supercross World Cup Series Lead | BMX - Papendal, Netherlands
- 12.05.2015 : Patrick Butler Joins Lusty Industries Australian Downhill Team | Downhill MTB - NSW, Australia
- 08.05.2015 : Interview with SRAM | TLD Racing's Russell Finsterwald | Cross-Country MTB