Team Peterson Invited to Red Bull X-Fighters Glen Helen
Hillclimb - Yorba Linda, CA
Red Bull X-Fighters is the largest and most respected freestyle series on the planet with six different venues around the globe. It is Red Bull's biggest and most lucrative series with live television in over 50 countries and a viewing audience of hundreds of millions. Two rounds have been completed in Mexico City and Dubai with the next stop Glen Helen and then on to Osaka Japan, Madrid Spain and concluding in South Africa.
These themed extravaganzas provide the ultimate in freestyle competition from the best competitors in the world as well as showcasing champions in other forms of motorsports in front of a 21 camera, multiple jumbotron and helicopter covered spectacle.
Team Peterson would like to thank it's many sponsors and the N.A.H.A. for supporting Bret in his historic journey to the top of his sport and has provided him the exposure and opportunities to participate in such high profile events.
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History
- 20.01.2015 : MXP Chatter: Kyle Keast | Motocross - Canada
- 20.01.2015 : American Champion Jared Mees Wins 2015 Troy Bayliss Classic | Flat Track - Taree, Australia