Team Peterson Invited to Red Bull X-Fighters Glen Helen
Hillclimb - Yorba Linda, CA
Red Bull X-Fighters is the largest and most respected freestyle series on the planet with six different venues around the globe. It is Red Bull's biggest and most lucrative series with live television in over 50 countries and a viewing audience of hundreds of millions. Two rounds have been completed in Mexico City and Dubai with the next stop Glen Helen and then on to Osaka Japan, Madrid Spain and concluding in South Africa.
These themed extravaganzas provide the ultimate in freestyle competition from the best competitors in the world as well as showcasing champions in other forms of motorsports in front of a 21 camera, multiple jumbotron and helicopter covered spectacle.
Team Peterson would like to thank it's many sponsors and the N.A.H.A. for supporting Bret in his historic journey to the top of his sport and has provided him the exposure and opportunities to participate in such high profile events.
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia
- 14.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Launches All New Adventure Line For 2016 | Company - Corona, CA
- 11.09.2015 : Unsung Hero: Derek Schuster | Motocross - Canada
- 08.09.2015 : Count Me In - Jessy Nelson Talks MXGP Of USA | MXGP - Glen Helen, CA