Team Peterson Invited to Red Bull X-Fighters Glen Helen
Hillclimb - Yorba Linda, CA
Red Bull X-Fighters is the largest and most respected freestyle series on the planet with six different venues around the globe. It is Red Bull's biggest and most lucrative series with live television in over 50 countries and a viewing audience of hundreds of millions. Two rounds have been completed in Mexico City and Dubai with the next stop Glen Helen and then on to Osaka Japan, Madrid Spain and concluding in South Africa.
These themed extravaganzas provide the ultimate in freestyle competition from the best competitors in the world as well as showcasing champions in other forms of motorsports in front of a 21 camera, multiple jumbotron and helicopter covered spectacle.
Team Peterson would like to thank it's many sponsors and the N.A.H.A. for supporting Bret in his historic journey to the top of his sport and has provided him the exposure and opportunities to participate in such high profile events.
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia