Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
Endurocross - Sacramento, CA
The battle for third in the main event turned out to be an intense one. Graffunder had his hands full getting around his former teammate, Kyle Redmond, who held third for much of the main. Cory then had the challenge of fending off a hard charging Taddy Blazusiak for the final podium position. Graffunder proved to be unstoppable on his factory Husqvarna TXC310R, and would not be pressured into making any mistakes.
"I felt great all night and I'm thrilled to get on the podium," Graffunder said. "I knew I had the speed to be up here with these guys, and it finally all came together. My Husqvarna TXC310R is running great and I'm really pumped to get it on the podium."
Cory now looks forward to another international X Games EnduroX event - this time in Munich, Germany - where he hopes to capture another X Games medal.
Husqvarna Motorcycles. Tradition on two wheels since 1903.
Husqvarna Motorcycles are widely known and respected in the off-road world for a heritage of competition and numerous motocross and enduro world championships. Originally founded in Sweden in 1903, Husqvarna motorcycles have been designed and manufactured in Varese, Italy since 1987.
Husqvarna Motorcycles NA, LLC
Husqvarna has continued to expand its professional race team to compete in AMA National Enduro, GNCC, EnduroCross and AMA West Hare Scrambles Series. Husqvarna team riders are competing aboard 2013 Husqvarna CR125, TC250R, TXC250R and TXC310R off-road models.
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA
- 08.12.2015 : KTM FACTORY MEDIA INTRO | Corona, CA
- 28.11.2015 : 2015 East Coast Mini Olympics Report | Gainsville, FL