Team Husqvarna's Cory Graffunder Celebrates EnduroCross Podium
Endurocross - Sacramento, CA
The battle for third in the main event turned out to be an intense one. Graffunder had his hands full getting around his former teammate, Kyle Redmond, who held third for much of the main. Cory then had the challenge of fending off a hard charging Taddy Blazusiak for the final podium position. Graffunder proved to be unstoppable on his factory Husqvarna TXC310R, and would not be pressured into making any mistakes.
"I felt great all night and I'm thrilled to get on the podium," Graffunder said. "I knew I had the speed to be up here with these guys, and it finally all came together. My Husqvarna TXC310R is running great and I'm really pumped to get it on the podium."
Cory now looks forward to another international X Games EnduroX event - this time in Munich, Germany - where he hopes to capture another X Games medal.
Husqvarna Motorcycles. Tradition on two wheels since 1903.
Husqvarna Motorcycles are widely known and respected in the off-road world for a heritage of competition and numerous motocross and enduro world championships. Originally founded in Sweden in 1903, Husqvarna motorcycles have been designed and manufactured in Varese, Italy since 1987.
Husqvarna Motorcycles NA, LLC
Husqvarna has continued to expand its professional race team to compete in AMA National Enduro, GNCC, EnduroCross and AMA West Hare Scrambles Series. Husqvarna team riders are competing aboard 2013 Husqvarna CR125, TC250R, TXC250R and TXC310R off-road models.
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany
- 05.09.2014 : Competition Eliminator: Johnny Greaves Delivers Big In 2014 | TORC - Crandon, WI