Stapleton Slated for Wonthaggi MX Nationals Comeback
Motocross - Australia
Raceline Pirelli Suzuki’s Stapleton sat out the Appin round due to sternum and back injuries, however he’s slated to rejoin teammate Ryan Marmont for the weekend.
Despite still struggling with the injuries and having minimal seat time since Broadford’s season opener, Stapleton has vowed to try his hardest for a strong result during the motos.
“It was hard to watch [Appin] as I wanted to be out there, but it was great to be there with the team,” Stapleton said. “I’ll be racing this round; we’ll just see how I go. I’m not 100 percent, but I will be right to ride and will go out there and do my best to try and get a decent result.
“I had a ride yesterday, so I should be right for the weekend. It’s a little sore, my chest is sore and a little bit uncomfortable but my back doesn’t bother me at all. It doesn’t really affect me too much to ride so I should be okay.”
Teammate Ryan Marmont will also enter the weekend in form, currently sixth in the MX2 standings coming off a fourth place finish at Appin a fortnight ago.
Read more about the start of Team Raceline Pirelli Suzuki / TLD's 2014 season here.
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia