Stapleton Slated for Wonthaggi MX Nationals Comeback
Motocross - Australia
Raceline Pirelli Suzuki’s Stapleton sat out the Appin round due to sternum and back injuries, however he’s slated to rejoin teammate Ryan Marmont for the weekend.
Despite still struggling with the injuries and having minimal seat time since Broadford’s season opener, Stapleton has vowed to try his hardest for a strong result during the motos.
“It was hard to watch [Appin] as I wanted to be out there, but it was great to be there with the team,” Stapleton said. “I’ll be racing this round; we’ll just see how I go. I’m not 100 percent, but I will be right to ride and will go out there and do my best to try and get a decent result.
“I had a ride yesterday, so I should be right for the weekend. It’s a little sore, my chest is sore and a little bit uncomfortable but my back doesn’t bother me at all. It doesn’t really affect me too much to ride so I should be okay.”
Teammate Ryan Marmont will also enter the weekend in form, currently sixth in the MX2 standings coming off a fourth place finish at Appin a fortnight ago.
Read more about the start of Team Raceline Pirelli Suzuki / TLD's 2014 season here.
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia
- 14.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Launches All New Adventure Line For 2016 | Company - Corona, CA
- 11.09.2015 : Unsung Hero: Derek Schuster | Motocross - Canada
- 08.09.2015 : Count Me In - Jessy Nelson Talks MXGP Of USA | MXGP - Glen Helen, CA