Stapleton Slated for Wonthaggi MX Nationals Comeback
Motocross - Australia
Raceline Pirelli Suzuki’s Stapleton sat out the Appin round due to sternum and back injuries, however he’s slated to rejoin teammate Ryan Marmont for the weekend.
Despite still struggling with the injuries and having minimal seat time since Broadford’s season opener, Stapleton has vowed to try his hardest for a strong result during the motos.
“It was hard to watch [Appin] as I wanted to be out there, but it was great to be there with the team,” Stapleton said. “I’ll be racing this round; we’ll just see how I go. I’m not 100 percent, but I will be right to ride and will go out there and do my best to try and get a decent result.
“I had a ride yesterday, so I should be right for the weekend. It’s a little sore, my chest is sore and a little bit uncomfortable but my back doesn’t bother me at all. It doesn’t really affect me too much to ride so I should be okay.”
Teammate Ryan Marmont will also enter the weekend in form, currently sixth in the MX2 standings coming off a fourth place finish at Appin a fortnight ago.
Read more about the start of Team Raceline Pirelli Suzuki / TLD's 2014 season here.
- 29.09.2014 : Willoughby and Pajon Victorious at Chula Vista BMX | BMX - Chula Vista, CA
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany