Specialized Announces 2013 Enduro Racing Team
Enduro - Pinkbike.com
Specialized is proud to announce its new Enduro team for the 2013 season. The Specialized Racing Enduro Team is comprised of the North American Enduro Tour Champion Curtis Keene, and current 4X World Champion and native of the Netherlands Anneke Beerten. The team will compete in the Enduro World Series, Big Mountain Enduro events (BME), as well as the North American Enduro Tour.
"I'm really excited to be part of the Specialized Global Enduro Program for 2013 and beyond, Specialized has put an amazing program together along with SRAM and Troy Lee Designs to give me the best equipment and support possible. I'm very grateful for the opportunity and looking forward to racing. The season can't get here fast enough – let's do this!"
- Curtis Keene
Defending 4X World Champion Anneke Beerten is also excited about the 2013 Enduro season stating:
"After a couple of successful seasons in 4-cross and winning the World Championships back-to-back I’m looking forward to defending my rainbow jersey and to change my focus to enduro racing. I am really excited to join the Specialized Racing Factory Enduro team, a team and brand that share the same passion as I do for racing and riding bikes. With Specialized on my side, and the best bikes to ride, I am convinced that it is going to be a great new season!"
For 2013, Curtis and Anneke will be racing on S-Works Enduro, and S-Works Stumpjumper FSR bicycles. Both riders will also be outfitted with the Specialized Command Post BlackLite, S-Works MTB shoes, saddles and tires as well as Roval wheels.
For more information please visit www.iamspecialized.com
About Specialized: Specialized Bicycle Components was founded in 1974 by riders for riders. Based in Northern California, we focus on the rider's need for functional and technically advanced products that provide a performance benefit.
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France
- 06.11.2015 : Shane McElrath Injured in Practice | Moto - Corona, CA
- 17.10.2015 : TLD Athletes on top at RedBull Rampage | Bike - Virgin, UT
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia