Sherri Cruse Earns a Second Overall at Freestone
WMA Motocross - Wortham, TX
The women took the track at 3:00 pm for the first moto. 20-year-old Sherri Cruse, from Bakersfield, CA, got a mid-pack start, moving through the pack quickly, battling riders and ultimately securing her place on the podium with a third place finish.
In the second moto, Cruse got a better start, passing several riders early on, moving into second place by mid moto where she stayed for the remainder of the race. Sherri picked up her second podium of the season, second overall, and one of the most coveted trophies on the pro series (the Freestone Sheriff's Badge).
"The track was great and fun to charge on," said Cruse, "I am staying consistent and feel good about how the championship is going for me."
Sherri is sponsored by: Cernic's Suzuki, AXO, Dunlop Tires, Von Zipper, Pro Circuit, Race Tech Suspension, Troy Lee Designs, Motion Pro, Zip Ty Racing, Throttle Jockey, Excel America, KG Motorsports, ODI, Cycra Racing, Rekluse, Leatt Brace, Shock Doctor and MMI.
Watch full women's pro motocross race coverage starting in June on the Versus Channel. Check allisports.com for complete air dates and times.
Next race: Saturday, June 13. High Point Raceway, Mt. Morris, PA. Live web coverage of the Round 4 begins at 1:00pm EST on allisports.com.For more information visit Sherri Cruse Facebook Fan page, be sure to post a message.
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview