Sherri Cruse Earns a Second Overall at Freestone
WMA Motocross - Wortham, TX
The women took the track at 3:00 pm for the first moto. 20-year-old Sherri Cruse, from Bakersfield, CA, got a mid-pack start, moving through the pack quickly, battling riders and ultimately securing her place on the podium with a third place finish.
In the second moto, Cruse got a better start, passing several riders early on, moving into second place by mid moto where she stayed for the remainder of the race. Sherri picked up her second podium of the season, second overall, and one of the most coveted trophies on the pro series (the Freestone Sheriff's Badge).
"The track was great and fun to charge on," said Cruse, "I am staying consistent and feel good about how the championship is going for me."
Sherri is sponsored by: Cernic's Suzuki, AXO, Dunlop Tires, Von Zipper, Pro Circuit, Race Tech Suspension, Troy Lee Designs, Motion Pro, Zip Ty Racing, Throttle Jockey, Excel America, KG Motorsports, ODI, Cycra Racing, Rekluse, Leatt Brace, Shock Doctor and MMI.
Watch full women's pro motocross race coverage starting in June on the Versus Channel. Check allisports.com for complete air dates and times.
Next race: Saturday, June 13. High Point Raceway, Mt. Morris, PA. Live web coverage of the Round 4 begins at 1:00pm EST on allisports.com.For more information visit Sherri Cruse Facebook Fan page, be sure to post a message.
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia
- 03.11.2014 : Runner-Up Finish for ESM Patrón at Shanghai | WEC - Shanghai, China