Seely Joins Team Honda Muscle Milk in Indianapolis
Supercross - Torrance, CA
Seely started the 2014 Western Regional 250SX title chase strong, scoring a pair of seconds before claiming his first victory of the season at round three. He followed that up with another second and now sits a mere four points behind the leader in the championship. This marks the third time the 23-year-old from Newbury Park, CA, has filled in on the Honda team: in 2011 for Josh Grant and again in 2012 for Trey Canard.
“Cole has proven multiple times that he has what it takes to run in the Supercross class, so we are looking forward to having him join our team while the West 250SX class is on their mid-season break,” said Team Honda Muscle Milk manager Dan Betley. “His focus and determination makes him a good fit for the team. I want to thank everyone at the Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil/Honda team and all their sponsors for allowing Cole another opportunity to race a factory Honda in the Supercross class.”
Additionally, Justin Barcia will not compete in Indianapolis due to injuries he suffered in a crash at last weekend’s race in Atlanta. Barcia is expected to return to action at the Daytona Supercross by Honda for round 10 of the series.
About American Honda
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. was established in 1959 and is the sole distributor of Honda motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and side-by-sides in the U.S. The American Honda Motorcycle Division is responsible for the sales, marketing, and operational activities for these products through authorized Honda dealers. For more information on Honda products, go to www.powersports.honda.com.
About Muscle Milk
Muscle Milk® Ready-to-Drink is a protein-enhanced functional beverage that promotes workout recovery, lean muscle growth, and sustained energy. Muscle Milk takes the guesswork out of high performance nutrition, delivering a precise blend of premium proteins, complex carbohydrates, functional fats, vitamins & minerals. CytoSport™, the maker of Muscle Milk®, is among the largest sport nutrition protein beverage companies in the U.S. and offers a complete line of protein-enhanced powders, shakes and bars. Muscle Milk® was named Ready-to-Drink Beverage of the Year by bodybuilding.com, Best Functional Beverage and Beverage of the Year by BevNet and Company of the Year by Beverage Forum presented by Beverage Marketing Corporation and Beverage World.
About Troy Lee Designs
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, sportswear and accessories, and operating the TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda supercross and motocross team. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors. For more information visit www.troyleedesigns.com.
- 28.08.2015 : Oriol Servia to Drive Justin Wilson's No. 25 Car in IndyCar Finale | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 27.08.2015 : Alise Post 1st, Sam Willoughby 3rd at Sweden BMX | BMX - Angelholm, Sweden
- 26.08.2015 : Juan Montoya: Job To Do But With Sadness in Heart | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 24.08.2015 : TLD’s Jessy Nelson Closes 2015 Championship With a Podium in Indiana | AMA Pro Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 24.08.2015 : TLD's Aaron Gwin Clinches 2015 DH MTB World Cup Championship Title | MTB - Val di Sole, Italy
- 21.08.2015 : Semenuk Revels In The Glory Of 3rd Consecutive Red Bull Joyride Win | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 20.08.2015 : Gibbs On Verge of Clinching National MX1 Crown | MX Nationals - Australia
- 19.08.2015 : Mountain Biker Brandon Semenuk’s unReal Video: Long Shot Pays Off | Freeride MTB
- 18.08.2015 : TLD’s Jessy Nelson Collects Eighth Top-10 Finish at Utah National | AMA Pro Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 18.08.2015 : TLD’s Noren Starts the Day Strong in Utah | AMA Pro Motocross - Tooele, UT