SCORE San Felipe 250 Victory Marks Historic Feat For Vildosola Racing
Off-Road - San Felipe, Mexico
More than 20 Trophy Trucks lined up for the race, and with no qualifying to determine starting positions, Vildosola Racing would start in 20th place, only in front of Jessica Mcmillin. A few last minute changes in the course delayed the start, but the team never lost focus. Battling an extreme climate and 19 vehicles ahead, Tavo Vildosola and Javier Valenzuela fought until the last minute, coming from behind and steadily passing cars from the first miles of the race.
With a clean race, no setbacks and a average speed of 62.14 miles per hour, TT#21 claimed a new title as the only Mexican team to win back-to-back overall in the San Felipe 250.
This result makes for two consecutive podiums in 2014 for Vildosola Racing, in what is hoped to be a series of triumphs throughout the season. This victory places them in 1st place in the 2014 SCORE Championship.
Next, the team will head to the General Tire Mint 400 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, March 14-16. Vildosola Racing would like to thank all of our sponsors: Branix, Mexicana Logistics, Estación 21, Interproteccion, Red Bull Mexico, BF Goodrich, California Metals, Mastercraft Safety, Impact, Borla Exhaust, King Shocks, MSD Ignition, Neo Oil, Method Race Wheels, Baja Designs, Race Proven, Eibach Springs, Ion Camera.
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA