SCORE San Felipe 250 Victory Marks Historic Feat For Vildosola Racing
Off-Road - San Felipe, Mexico
More than 20 Trophy Trucks lined up for the race, and with no qualifying to determine starting positions, Vildosola Racing would start in 20th place, only in front of Jessica Mcmillin. A few last minute changes in the course delayed the start, but the team never lost focus. Battling an extreme climate and 19 vehicles ahead, Tavo Vildosola and Javier Valenzuela fought until the last minute, coming from behind and steadily passing cars from the first miles of the race.
With a clean race, no setbacks and a average speed of 62.14 miles per hour, TT#21 claimed a new title as the only Mexican team to win back-to-back overall in the San Felipe 250.
This result makes for two consecutive podiums in 2014 for Vildosola Racing, in what is hoped to be a series of triumphs throughout the season. This victory places them in 1st place in the 2014 SCORE Championship.
Next, the team will head to the General Tire Mint 400 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, March 14-16. Vildosola Racing would like to thank all of our sponsors: Branix, Mexicana Logistics, Estación 21, Interproteccion, Red Bull Mexico, BF Goodrich, California Metals, Mastercraft Safety, Impact, Borla Exhaust, King Shocks, MSD Ignition, Neo Oil, Method Race Wheels, Baja Designs, Race Proven, Eibach Springs, Ion Camera.
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 13.05.2015 : Mitchell Oldenburg Gets a Shot With Troy Lee Designs | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 12.05.2015 : Willoughby Steals UCI BMX Supercross World Cup Series Lead | BMX - Papendal, Netherlands
- 12.05.2015 : Patrick Butler Joins Lusty Industries Australian Downhill Team | Downhill MTB - NSW, Australia
- 08.05.2015 : Interview with SRAM | TLD Racing's Russell Finsterwald | Cross-Country MTB