Ryan Maramont Confirms Break From Racing
MX Nationals - Australia
With brother Jay announcing his retirement at Conondale, most thought an announcement of similar nature from Ryan was imminent, however the multiple time champ has shared he isn’t quite ready to give up racing just yet.
“I have a business to run and the enjoyment wasn’t there as much this year considering all the other pieces that go along with it,” he said. I thought it was best for myself and my family to concentrate on the business at this stage. But that’s not ruling out racing completely. I still feel like I’m competitive, and have more in me.”
With confirmation of Marmont’s departure, Raceline Pirelli Suzuki has confirmed that Dylan Wilson will step in for the final three rounds in the MXD class.
Since deciding to take a break from racing, Marmont, who was the rider representative for the first five rounds of the series, has welcomed a new baby into the family with wife Chelsea.
The team from the MX Nationals would like to congratulate Ryan, Chelsea and Indy on the safe arrival of their newest addition Charlotte, and hope to see Doggy back racing at the MX Nationals in 2015.
- 30.03.2015 : Seely Keeps Up Momentum in St. Louis with Fourth Place | AMA Supercross - St. Louis, MO
- 30.03.2015 : Montoya Overpowering in 2015 IndyCar Season-Opening Win | IndyCar - St. Petersburg, FL
- 30.03.2015 : Lusty / TLD / KTM’s Kirk Gibbs Takes The Red Plate at MX Nationals Rd. 1 | MX Nationals - Horsham, Victoria, AUS
- 30.03.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Race Team Competes in the East | AMA Supercross - Corona, CA
- 25.03.2015 : Post Claims 5th Straight Elite Women's U.S. National Champion Title | BMX - Rock Hill, SC
- 25.03.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wraps Up 2014-2015 Season At Lake Geneva Snocross | Snocross - Lake Geneva, WI
- 24.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Makes It Back-To-Back Podium Finishes in Detroit | AMA Supercross - Detroit, MI
- 20.03.2015 : Top 5 for Vildosola Racing in the Polaris RZR Mint 400 | Mint 400 - Las Vegas, NV
- 18.03.2015 : Transworld Motocross Race Series Profile: Max Lee | Motocross - Riverside, CA
- 17.03.2015 : Lusty Industries KTM Team Riders Top 5 at Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia