Ryan Maramont Confirms Break From Racing
MX Nationals - Australia
With brother Jay announcing his retirement at Conondale, most thought an announcement of similar nature from Ryan was imminent, however the multiple time champ has shared he isn’t quite ready to give up racing just yet.
“I have a business to run and the enjoyment wasn’t there as much this year considering all the other pieces that go along with it,” he said. I thought it was best for myself and my family to concentrate on the business at this stage. But that’s not ruling out racing completely. I still feel like I’m competitive, and have more in me.”
With confirmation of Marmont’s departure, Raceline Pirelli Suzuki has confirmed that Dylan Wilson will step in for the final three rounds in the MXD class.
Since deciding to take a break from racing, Marmont, who was the rider representative for the first five rounds of the series, has welcomed a new baby into the family with wife Chelsea.
The team from the MX Nationals would like to congratulate Ryan, Chelsea and Indy on the safe arrival of their newest addition Charlotte, and hope to see Doggy back racing at the MX Nationals in 2015.
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany
- 05.09.2014 : Competition Eliminator: Johnny Greaves Delivers Big In 2014 | TORC - Crandon, WI