Ryan Maramont Confirms Break From Racing
MX Nationals - Australia
With brother Jay announcing his retirement at Conondale, most thought an announcement of similar nature from Ryan was imminent, however the multiple time champ has shared he isn’t quite ready to give up racing just yet.
“I have a business to run and the enjoyment wasn’t there as much this year considering all the other pieces that go along with it,” he said. I thought it was best for myself and my family to concentrate on the business at this stage. But that’s not ruling out racing completely. I still feel like I’m competitive, and have more in me.”
With confirmation of Marmont’s departure, Raceline Pirelli Suzuki has confirmed that Dylan Wilson will step in for the final three rounds in the MXD class.
Since deciding to take a break from racing, Marmont, who was the rider representative for the first five rounds of the series, has welcomed a new baby into the family with wife Chelsea.
The team from the MX Nationals would like to congratulate Ryan, Chelsea and Indy on the safe arrival of their newest addition Charlotte, and hope to see Doggy back racing at the MX Nationals in 2015.
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 28.01.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Gold at Winter X Games 2015 | Snowmobile Hillcross - Aspen, CO
- 28.01.2015 : Tye Simmonds Scores 1st Place Finish at Deep Well MX | Off-Road - Alice Springs, Australia
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History