Ryan Maramont Confirms Break From Racing
MX Nationals - Australia
With brother Jay announcing his retirement at Conondale, most thought an announcement of similar nature from Ryan was imminent, however the multiple time champ has shared he isn’t quite ready to give up racing just yet.
“I have a business to run and the enjoyment wasn’t there as much this year considering all the other pieces that go along with it,” he said. I thought it was best for myself and my family to concentrate on the business at this stage. But that’s not ruling out racing completely. I still feel like I’m competitive, and have more in me.”
With confirmation of Marmont’s departure, Raceline Pirelli Suzuki has confirmed that Dylan Wilson will step in for the final three rounds in the MXD class.
Since deciding to take a break from racing, Marmont, who was the rider representative for the first five rounds of the series, has welcomed a new baby into the family with wife Chelsea.
The team from the MX Nationals would like to congratulate Ryan, Chelsea and Indy on the safe arrival of their newest addition Charlotte, and hope to see Doggy back racing at the MX Nationals in 2015.
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 13.05.2015 : Mitchell Oldenburg Gets a Shot With Troy Lee Designs | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 12.05.2015 : Willoughby Steals UCI BMX Supercross World Cup Series Lead | BMX - Papendal, Netherlands
- 12.05.2015 : Patrick Butler Joins Lusty Industries Australian Downhill Team | Downhill MTB - NSW, Australia
- 08.05.2015 : Interview with SRAM | TLD Racing's Russell Finsterwald | Cross-Country MTB