Russell Bobbitt Confirmed For 2012 Tennessee Knockout
Enduro - Sequatchie, TN
As a four time AMA National Enduro Champion, KTM’s Russell Bobbitt has proven to be one of the best woods riders in the country. So his confirmation that he will compete in the second annual KENDA Tennessee Knockout will certainly add some excitement to the event. The event is scheduled for Sunday, September 2nd at the Trials Training Center, located a little west of Chattanooga Tennessee. The multi round Knockout format and gnarly terrain will certainly challenge Bobbitt and the large list of top riders planning to participate.
When asked about competing at the TKO, Bobbitt had this to say: “I am really excited to compete in this event! The Trials Training Center has been a place that has helped me improve my riding skills and I hope to display my technical abilities at this race. It is an amazing venue for an extreme race and will produce some great racing especially with such a stacked field of competitors! I am looking forward to the challenge”.
Here is a peak at some of the action from the 2011 event
For more information about the 2012 KENDA AMA Tennessee Knockout, fueled by Monster Energy, please visit: http://tennesseeknockoutenduro.com/
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA
- 08.12.2015 : KTM FACTORY MEDIA INTRO | Corona, CA
- 28.11.2015 : 2015 East Coast Mini Olympics Report | Gainsville, FL
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France