Russell Bobbitt Confirmed For 2012 Tennessee Knockout
Enduro - Sequatchie, TN
As a four time AMA National Enduro Champion, KTM’s Russell Bobbitt has proven to be one of the best woods riders in the country. So his confirmation that he will compete in the second annual KENDA Tennessee Knockout will certainly add some excitement to the event. The event is scheduled for Sunday, September 2nd at the Trials Training Center, located a little west of Chattanooga Tennessee. The multi round Knockout format and gnarly terrain will certainly challenge Bobbitt and the large list of top riders planning to participate.
When asked about competing at the TKO, Bobbitt had this to say: “I am really excited to compete in this event! The Trials Training Center has been a place that has helped me improve my riding skills and I hope to display my technical abilities at this race. It is an amazing venue for an extreme race and will produce some great racing especially with such a stacked field of competitors! I am looking forward to the challenge”.
Here is a peak at some of the action from the 2011 event
For more information about the 2012 KENDA AMA Tennessee Knockout, fueled by Monster Energy, please visit: http://tennesseeknockoutenduro.com/
- 24.04.2014 : Stapleton Slated for Wonthaggi MX Nationals Comeback | Motocross - Australia
- 24.04.2014 : Dixon Seeks to Dislodge Runner-Up Yoke at Barber | IndyCar - Birmingham, AL
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA