Russell Bobbitt Confirmed For 2012 Tennessee Knockout
Enduro - Sequatchie, TN
As a four time AMA National Enduro Champion, KTM’s Russell Bobbitt has proven to be one of the best woods riders in the country. So his confirmation that he will compete in the second annual KENDA Tennessee Knockout will certainly add some excitement to the event. The event is scheduled for Sunday, September 2nd at the Trials Training Center, located a little west of Chattanooga Tennessee. The multi round Knockout format and gnarly terrain will certainly challenge Bobbitt and the large list of top riders planning to participate.
When asked about competing at the TKO, Bobbitt had this to say: “I am really excited to compete in this event! The Trials Training Center has been a place that has helped me improve my riding skills and I hope to display my technical abilities at this race. It is an amazing venue for an extreme race and will produce some great racing especially with such a stacked field of competitors! I am looking forward to the challenge”.
Here is a peak at some of the action from the 2011 event
For more information about the 2012 KENDA AMA Tennessee Knockout, fueled by Monster Energy, please visit: http://tennesseeknockoutenduro.com/
- 05.12.2013 : Red Bull Straight Rhythm to Debut on NBC | Supercross - Red Bull
- 05.12.2013 : Beyond the Bike: Micayla Gatto | Dirt Magazine Interview
- 05.12.2013 : Aim High Season Two Premieres Exclusively on Crackle | TV Guide Exclusive
- 04.12.2013 : #NotBad - Interview with Semenuk and Wittenburg | More Dirt Interview
- 02.12.2013 : Willoughby Wins Back-To-Back USA BMX Titles | BMX - Tulsa, OK
- 02.12.2013 : Christian Brothers Racing Scores 2 Wins at Snocross Opener | Snocross - Duluth, MN
- 02.12.2013 : Rider Check: Ronnie Stewart | Vital MX Interview
- 28.11.2013 : "Patrick Dempsey: Racing Le Mans" Marathon Thanksgiving Day on Velocity | Auto Racing - Velocity Network
- 27.11.2013 : Privateer Profile: Robert Lind | Racer X Interview
- 27.11.2013 : Blais Racing Services Fasst CO Race Report | NHHA Off-Road - Johnson Valley, CA