Russell Bobbitt and Crew Top Perry Mountain 24-Hour
Team KTM-Cycle Specialty
The winning team was made up of National Enduro Champion Russell Bobbitt, WORCS racer Mike Brown, Cole Kirkpatrick, Jason Chancey, Allen Gravett and Joey Baker. The team relied on a KTM 300 XC two-stroke to get the job done. An issue with the lighting system, however, was the team's only real mechanical snafu of the race. It would cost them the lead after the sun went down.
As the KTM made repairs, The Race Shop - Husaberg North America Team took over the lead, but by dawn, the KTM squad had worked its way to the front, once again. The team would never be headed again, finishing the race out in front after completing 50 laps.
The Husaberg team, made up of Mike Grizzle, Nick Fahringer, Corey Sullivan, Mark Hutchinson, Robbie Jenks and Tommy Pierce, took runner-up honors, crossing the finish line seven minutes and 45.974 seconds behind the winning squad. They were the only other team to finish on the lead lap.
Putting in 49 laps and taking third overall was the House of Horsepower/Rekluse KTM team, made up of Kyle Henderson, Bryan Vaughn, Caleb Ramsay, Dustin Stevens, Zach Ingram and Josh Young.
Fourth overall went to the Dirty South Boyz Team (48 laps), with the Planet Fittness Team (47 laps) rounding out the top five overall.
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia