RPM Racing FIM Super Enduro Team
Enduro - Liverpool, England
FMF/RPM/KTM Team Maxxis announced today that they will field a four-person team of US Enduro/EnduroCross racers at the 2013/2014 FIM Super Enduro World Championship starting November 17, 2013 at the Echo Arena, in Liverpool, England.
RPM Racing, who has participated in nearly every off-road series in North America, as well as the Global X Games and ISDE, is now planning to contend the six-round FIM Super Enduro Championship, with the support of KTM Austria. The four riders will be Ricky Dietrich, Louise Forsley (for the Women’s Rounds), TLD's Kyle Redmond, and Kevin Rookstool.
“The FIM Super Enduro Championship is a fantastic series with great exposure for our athletes to race” said Scott Cala of RPM Racing “We think their AMA EnduroCross, X Games Enduro X and varied off-road racing experience will help our racers do really well at the FIM events”.
The FIM Super Enduro Championship will be televised globally on several different sports networks including the Speed Channel in the United States.
Additional support for the team to race the FIM Super Enduros comes from KTM Austria, KTM USA, the FIM Federation, Maxxis Tires, Fox Shock, Rekluse, P&G Graphics, and Alexander Exhibits.
To follow all of RPM’s racing and riders: @FMF_RPM_KTM on Twitter, rpmracingteam on Instagram, or RPM Racing Team on Facebook.
RPM’s 2013 Full Team Sponsors include KTM, FMF, Maxxis Tires, Motorex, Motion Pro, Sidi Boots, Acerbis, CV4, Champion Tool Boxes, D.I.D., DP Brakes, DT1 Filters, Fastway/Pro Moto Billet, FPS Radiators, GPR Stabilizers, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Rekluse, Leatt, IMS, Mass Brothers, Nihilo, VP Fuels, Ride PG, Renthal, Pivot Works, Matrix, Ritchey Racer, Vertex, TM Designworks, Zip Ty, Winston White and Alexander Exhibits.
Founded in 2001, FMF/RPM/KTM Team Maxxis, is a KTM factory supported off-road team, based out of Lynden, WA, with a presence and riders in all the major Off-road Championship in North America including – AMA EnduroCross, GNCC, ESPN X Games and WORCS. RPM has proudly won over 50 Local, Regional, and National Championships in the U.S. Canada, Mexico, as well a Gold, Silver and Bronze medals at the ESPN X Games and at ISDE.
- 29.06.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Endure Weather As Season Hits Halfway Point | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 29.06.2015 : TLD’s Noren Bounces Back For Solid Moto 2 Finish at Budds Creek | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 26.06.2015 : Scott Dixon Looks to Complete Career California Track Sweep | IndyCar - Fontana, CA
- 23.06.2015 : Ward Wins Pole and Takes 4th in Red Bull GRC Debut at Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.06.2015 : Block Takes 2nd at Rd 3 of 2015 Red Bull GRC Season in Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 18.06.2015 : Podium Finish for Dempsey and Long at Le Mans | Auto Racing - Le Mans, France
- 15.06.2015 : TLD's Seely and Noren Earn Top-10 Finishes in Pennsylvania | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : Top-10 Results for TLD’s Nelson and McElrath at High Point National | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : TLD Bike Athletes Go Big at Rd 3 of MTB World Cup DH Series | DH MTB - Leogang, Austria
- 11.06.2015 : Price Sweeps to Fourth Finke Desert Race Win | Off-Road - Northern Territory, Australia