RPM Racing FIM Super Enduro Team
Enduro - Liverpool, England
FMF/RPM/KTM Team Maxxis announced today that they will field a four-person team of US Enduro/EnduroCross racers at the 2013/2014 FIM Super Enduro World Championship starting November 17, 2013 at the Echo Arena, in Liverpool, England.
RPM Racing, who has participated in nearly every off-road series in North America, as well as the Global X Games and ISDE, is now planning to contend the six-round FIM Super Enduro Championship, with the support of KTM Austria. The four riders will be Ricky Dietrich, Louise Forsley (for the Women’s Rounds), TLD's Kyle Redmond, and Kevin Rookstool.
“The FIM Super Enduro Championship is a fantastic series with great exposure for our athletes to race” said Scott Cala of RPM Racing “We think their AMA EnduroCross, X Games Enduro X and varied off-road racing experience will help our racers do really well at the FIM events”.
The FIM Super Enduro Championship will be televised globally on several different sports networks including the Speed Channel in the United States.
Additional support for the team to race the FIM Super Enduros comes from KTM Austria, KTM USA, the FIM Federation, Maxxis Tires, Fox Shock, Rekluse, P&G Graphics, and Alexander Exhibits.
To follow all of RPM’s racing and riders: @FMF_RPM_KTM on Twitter, rpmracingteam on Instagram, or RPM Racing Team on Facebook.
RPM’s 2013 Full Team Sponsors include KTM, FMF, Maxxis Tires, Motorex, Motion Pro, Sidi Boots, Acerbis, CV4, Champion Tool Boxes, D.I.D., DP Brakes, DT1 Filters, Fastway/Pro Moto Billet, FPS Radiators, GPR Stabilizers, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Rekluse, Leatt, IMS, Mass Brothers, Nihilo, VP Fuels, Ride PG, Renthal, Pivot Works, Matrix, Ritchey Racer, Vertex, TM Designworks, Zip Ty, Winston White and Alexander Exhibits.
Founded in 2001, FMF/RPM/KTM Team Maxxis, is a KTM factory supported off-road team, based out of Lynden, WA, with a presence and riders in all the major Off-road Championship in North America including – AMA EnduroCross, GNCC, ESPN X Games and WORCS. RPM has proudly won over 50 Local, Regional, and National Championships in the U.S. Canada, Mexico, as well a Gold, Silver and Bronze medals at the ESPN X Games and at ISDE.
- 20.08.2014 : Will Power Dominates at The Milwaukee Mile 2014 | IndyCar - Milwaukee, WI
- 20.08.2014 : Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Back on Track for Gladstone | Motocross - Gladstone, Queensland, Australia
- 20.08.2014 : Rain Check: Jessy Nelson Grabs His First Moto Win | AMA Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 19.08.2014 : Team Target Claims Two Top-Five Finishes at Milwaukee 2014 | IndyCar - Milwaukee, WI
- 19.08.2014 : Semenuk Becomes Most Decorated Athlete in Crankworx Slopestyle History | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 18.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Score First National Motocross Win in Indiana Mud | AMA Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 15.08.2014 : Interview: Curtis Keene Speaks on Racing, His Career and More | Enduro - Whistler, Canada
- 15.08.2014 : Inside the Mind of Whistler's Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Interview
- 12.08.2014 : TLD / MavTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart Continues Road to Recovery | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 11.08.2014 : Open Mic: Fredrik Noren After Unadilla | AMA Motocross - New Berlin, NY