Rennie and Delfs: Kenda / Morewood Suspension Test
From Dirt Magazine
Dirt Magazine caught up with Kenda/Morewood riders Nathan Rennie and Mitch Delfs as they tested and tweaked their suspension setups with Olivier Bossard from Bos.
There was quite an international flavour to the weekend, with Rennie and Delfs flying in from Australia, Patrick Morewood and the Makulu DH bikes coming from South Africa and Olivier Bossard and the Bos crew arriving from France.
In three days Rennie and Delfs knocked out 27 runs with 23 different suspension setups. After every run Bossard and his technicians would have a fork with new settings ready to be exchanged.
Nigel Reeve, Rennie's mechanic, spent all weekend swapping suspension setups and now holds the world record for fastest fork change over in a Spanish layby.
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 28.01.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Gold at Winter X Games 2015 | Snowmobile Hillcross - Aspen, CO
- 28.01.2015 : Tye Simmonds Scores 1st Place Finish at Deep Well MX | Off-Road - Alice Springs, Australia
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History