Rennie and Delfs: Kenda / Morewood Suspension Test
From Dirt Magazine
Dirt Magazine caught up with Kenda/Morewood riders Nathan Rennie and Mitch Delfs as they tested and tweaked their suspension setups with Olivier Bossard from Bos.
There was quite an international flavour to the weekend, with Rennie and Delfs flying in from Australia, Patrick Morewood and the Makulu DH bikes coming from South Africa and Olivier Bossard and the Bos crew arriving from France.
In three days Rennie and Delfs knocked out 27 runs with 23 different suspension setups. After every run Bossard and his technicians would have a fork with new settings ready to be exchanged.
Nigel Reeve, Rennie's mechanic, spent all weekend swapping suspension setups and now holds the world record for fastest fork change over in a Spanish layby.
- 25.03.2015 : Post Claims 5th Straight Elite Women's U.S. National Champion Title | BMX - Rock Hill, SC
- 25.03.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wraps Up 2014-2015 Season At Lake Geneva Snocross | Snocross - Lake Geneva, WI
- 24.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Makes It Back-To-Back Podium Finishes in Detroit | AMA Supercross - Detroit, MI
- 20.03.2015 : Top 5 for Vildosola Racing in the Polaris RZR Mint 400 | Mint 400 - Las Vegas, NV
- 18.03.2015 : Transworld Motocross Race Series Profile: Max Lee | Motocross - Riverside, CA
- 17.03.2015 : Lusty Industries KTM Team Riders Top 5 at Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia
- 16.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Returns to the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 16.03.2015 : Toby Price Finishes Second In Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia
- 16.03.2015 : Top 5 For The 5: Kasey Kahne Finishes 4th At Phoenix | NASCAR - Phoenix, AZ
- 16.03.2015 : Insight: Cole Seely After Indy SX 2015 | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN