Rennie and Delfs: Kenda / Morewood Suspension Test
From Dirt Magazine
Dirt Magazine caught up with Kenda/Morewood riders Nathan Rennie and Mitch Delfs as they tested and tweaked their suspension setups with Olivier Bossard from Bos.
There was quite an international flavour to the weekend, with Rennie and Delfs flying in from Australia, Patrick Morewood and the Makulu DH bikes coming from South Africa and Olivier Bossard and the Bos crew arriving from France.
In three days Rennie and Delfs knocked out 27 runs with 23 different suspension setups. After every run Bossard and his technicians would have a fork with new settings ready to be exchanged.
Nigel Reeve, Rennie's mechanic, spent all weekend swapping suspension setups and now holds the world record for fastest fork change over in a Spanish layby.
- 29.07.2015 : TLD / KTM's Toby Price Takes 5th AORC Crown of His Career | AORC - Kyogle, Australia
- 27.07.2015 : Team TLD Riders All Score Top-10 Finishes at Washougal | AMA Pro Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 27.07.2015 : TLD’s Noren Makes It Three Weekends In A Row With Career-Best Finish | AMA Pro Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 27.07.2015 : Interview: Brandon Semenuk and Rupert Walker - Revel In The Chaos | Freeride MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 24.07.2015 : TLD's Toby Price Could Wrap Up Fifth AORC Crown This Weekend | AORC - Kyogle, Australia
- 24.07.2015 : Sage Karam Earns First-Career Podium At Iowa 2015 | IndyCar - Newton, IA
- 23.07.2015 : TLD’s Noren Backs Up Career Best Result With Seventh Overall | AMA Pro Motocross - Millville, MN
- 20.07.2015 : TLD’s McElrath Breaks Into Top-10 With Impressive Moto 2 Ride | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 20.07.2015 : KTM Strong Man Kirk Gibbs Braves The Pain At Shepparton | Motocross - Victoria, Australia
- 10.07.2015 : TLD/KTM’s Toby Price Picked Up By Red Bull Factory Rally Team | World Motorcycle Rally Championships