Red Bull X-Fighters invade downtown Calgary, Alberta
Freestyle Motocross in Canada
Calgary is just two weeks away from the greatest show on two wheels: Red Bull X-Fighters. But last week, downtown dwellers got a scintillating preview, as 25-year-old FMX rider and Canada's own Jeff Fehr performed a series of breathtaking jumps off ramps spanning Centre Street and in the shadow of the Calgary Tower.
Click here to see video >
Fehr wowed the jaw-dropped crowd with an array 40-foot-high tricks that are as daring as they sound, including the Double Grab Hart Attack, Backflip Nac Nac, and Rock Solid. The demonstration was a preview of Red Bull X-Fighters (www.redbullxfighters.com), coming to Calgary Stampede Park on May 30, 2009.
Kicking up dirt for the first time ever on Canadian soil, Calgary will be the second stop of the Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour. Featuring inspiring jumps, world-renowned locations, and the world's best collection of freestyle motocross riders, Red Bull X-Fighters is a one-of-a-kind mix of extreme sport and unforgettable spectacle.
Mexico City was the first stop of this year's Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour, where 17-year-old Levi Sherwood of New Zealand shocked the field to win the opener. After wandering north of the 49th for the second stop of the season in Calgary (May 30), the Tour moves south to Texas for a return to Dallas/Fort Worth (June 27). The European leg of the tour kicks off with a double event in Madrid (July 16-17) and concludes in London on August 22.
Tickets to Red Bull X-Fighters Calgary are available for purchase now at www.ticketmaster.ca.
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia