Red Bull X-Fighters invade downtown Calgary, Alberta
Freestyle Motocross in Canada
Calgary is just two weeks away from the greatest show on two wheels: Red Bull X-Fighters. But last week, downtown dwellers got a scintillating preview, as 25-year-old FMX rider and Canada's own Jeff Fehr performed a series of breathtaking jumps off ramps spanning Centre Street and in the shadow of the Calgary Tower.
Click here to see video >
Fehr wowed the jaw-dropped crowd with an array 40-foot-high tricks that are as daring as they sound, including the Double Grab Hart Attack, Backflip Nac Nac, and Rock Solid. The demonstration was a preview of Red Bull X-Fighters (www.redbullxfighters.com), coming to Calgary Stampede Park on May 30, 2009.
Kicking up dirt for the first time ever on Canadian soil, Calgary will be the second stop of the Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour. Featuring inspiring jumps, world-renowned locations, and the world's best collection of freestyle motocross riders, Red Bull X-Fighters is a one-of-a-kind mix of extreme sport and unforgettable spectacle.
Mexico City was the first stop of this year's Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour, where 17-year-old Levi Sherwood of New Zealand shocked the field to win the opener. After wandering north of the 49th for the second stop of the season in Calgary (May 30), the Tour moves south to Texas for a return to Dallas/Fort Worth (June 27). The European leg of the tour kicks off with a double event in Madrid (July 16-17) and concludes in London on August 22.
Tickets to Red Bull X-Fighters Calgary are available for purchase now at www.ticketmaster.ca.
- 24.04.2014 : Stapleton Slated for Wonthaggi MX Nationals Comeback | Motocross - Australia
- 24.04.2014 : Dixon Seeks to Dislodge Runner-Up Yoke at Barber | IndyCar - Birmingham, AL
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA