Red Bull Straight Rhythm to Debut on NBC
Supercross - Red Bull
Since we dropped the Red Bull Straight Rhythm bomb on November 6th, you, the avid moto viewer have been eating up the action clips like they were bacon-wrapped morsels. Those, my friends, have only been the video appetizers. What we have here is the tasty entrée that dives deeper into the world of Straight Rhythm.
For a quick refresher, Red Bull Straight Rhythm is a half-mile long moto course that’s one mega rhythm section. Take a supercross track, unwind it, double the length of a drag strip, and voila, you just baked yourself a Straight Rhythm course. Turning is so 2012.
As Kevin Costner knows, if you build it, they will come. In the case of Straight Rhythm, it was a platoon of some of the baddest riders on the planet: James Stewart, Ryan Dungey, Marvin Musquin, Malcolm Stewart, Cole Seely, Jessy Nelson and Justin Bogle. The dirt bike contingent came out to our shush-shush test day to take a romp down the revolutionary half-mile track. Their verdict? Like Mikey and Life cereal, they liked it. But don’t take our word for it. Click here to see what they have to say.
For those of you wanting more, we’re proud to announce that Straight Rhythm will be a part of the Red Bull Signature Series in 2014, which will broadcast on NBC. Until then, gear up and start practicing riding straight. For the non-dirtbike gaming types, dust off the old cartridge and fire up the vintage console. Go back to playing what just became real.
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France
- 06.11.2015 : Shane McElrath Injured in Practice | Moto - Corona, CA
- 17.10.2015 : TLD Athletes on top at RedBull Rampage | Bike - Virgin, UT
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia