Red Bull Straight Rhythm to Debut on NBC
Supercross - Red Bull
Since we dropped the Red Bull Straight Rhythm bomb on November 6th, you, the avid moto viewer have been eating up the action clips like they were bacon-wrapped morsels. Those, my friends, have only been the video appetizers. What we have here is the tasty entrée that dives deeper into the world of Straight Rhythm.
For a quick refresher, Red Bull Straight Rhythm is a half-mile long moto course that’s one mega rhythm section. Take a supercross track, unwind it, double the length of a drag strip, and voila, you just baked yourself a Straight Rhythm course. Turning is so 2012.
As Kevin Costner knows, if you build it, they will come. In the case of Straight Rhythm, it was a platoon of some of the baddest riders on the planet: James Stewart, Ryan Dungey, Marvin Musquin, Malcolm Stewart, Cole Seely, Jessy Nelson and Justin Bogle. The dirt bike contingent came out to our shush-shush test day to take a romp down the revolutionary half-mile track. Their verdict? Like Mikey and Life cereal, they liked it. But don’t take our word for it. Click here to see what they have to say.
For those of you wanting more, we’re proud to announce that Straight Rhythm will be a part of the Red Bull Signature Series in 2014, which will broadcast on NBC. Until then, gear up and start practicing riding straight. For the non-dirtbike gaming types, dust off the old cartridge and fire up the vintage console. Go back to playing what just became real.
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA