Red Bull Straight Rhythm to Debut on NBC
Supercross - Red Bull
Since we dropped the Red Bull Straight Rhythm bomb on November 6th, you, the avid moto viewer have been eating up the action clips like they were bacon-wrapped morsels. Those, my friends, have only been the video appetizers. What we have here is the tasty entrée that dives deeper into the world of Straight Rhythm.
For a quick refresher, Red Bull Straight Rhythm is a half-mile long moto course that’s one mega rhythm section. Take a supercross track, unwind it, double the length of a drag strip, and voila, you just baked yourself a Straight Rhythm course. Turning is so 2012.
As Kevin Costner knows, if you build it, they will come. In the case of Straight Rhythm, it was a platoon of some of the baddest riders on the planet: James Stewart, Ryan Dungey, Marvin Musquin, Malcolm Stewart, Cole Seely, Jessy Nelson and Justin Bogle. The dirt bike contingent came out to our shush-shush test day to take a romp down the revolutionary half-mile track. Their verdict? Like Mikey and Life cereal, they liked it. But don’t take our word for it. Click here to see what they have to say.
For those of you wanting more, we’re proud to announce that Straight Rhythm will be a part of the Red Bull Signature Series in 2014, which will broadcast on NBC. Until then, gear up and start practicing riding straight. For the non-dirtbike gaming types, dust off the old cartridge and fire up the vintage console. Go back to playing what just became real.
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 11.04.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Pre-Race Report: Long Beach Grand Prix 2014 | Auto Racing - Long Beach, CA
- 09.04.2014 : Strong Comeback for Valentin Teillet | Motocross - Gueugnon, France
- 07.04.2014 : Open Mic: Houston Interviews - Cole Seely | Supercross - Racer X Interview