Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Recharged and Ready for Round Six
Motocross - Sydney, Australia
When the first half of the season concluded at Wanneroo, MX2 pilot Geran Stapleton was looking to use the break in the championship to heal up niggling injuries and refocus on the remainder of the year.
For Stapleton, sustaining an injury at round one and missing the second round as a result, put a dampener on his title hunt, however with another five rounds left in the bag, the Victorian racer now feels more ready than ever to leave his mark on 2014.
“After the break all of my injuries seem to have healed up really well, and I’m feeling back at 100 per cent,” he said.
“I’ve been riding heaps in the last five weeks – I went and stayed with a friend who has a really good track, so have spent a lot of time on the bike.
“Swan Hill isn’t my favorite track with the concrete starts, but it does tend to get deep and rutty with a lot of passing opportunities which I like, so this weekend should be a good one. “This weekend I am just glad to get back to racing and just hoping to do my best for the team.”
The Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Team will head to Swan Hill for round 6 of the Monster Energy MX Nationals on 29 June 2014. For spectator information head to www.mxnationals.com.au
Raceline Pirelli Suzuki are proudly sponsored by Pirelli, Suzuki, Von Zipper, Troy Lee Designs, Lusty, Motul, RK Chains, ARC, Ogio, Ethika, Ferodo, Polisport, JT Sprockets, and Sony Action Cam.
Make sure you stay up to date with all teams’ progress by liking the Raceline page on Facebook, follow the team on @Raceline_Motosport on Instagram or @Raceline_ on Twitter.
- 28.08.2015 : Oriol Servia to Drive Justin Wilson's No. 25 Car in IndyCar Finale | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 27.08.2015 : Alise Post 1st, Sam Willoughby 3rd at Sweden BMX | BMX - Angelholm, Sweden
- 26.08.2015 : Juan Montoya: Job To Do But With Sadness in Heart | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 24.08.2015 : TLD’s Jessy Nelson Closes 2015 Championship With a Podium in Indiana | AMA Pro Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 24.08.2015 : TLD's Aaron Gwin Clinches 2015 DH MTB World Cup Championship Title | MTB - Val di Sole, Italy
- 21.08.2015 : Semenuk Revels In The Glory Of 3rd Consecutive Red Bull Joyride Win | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 20.08.2015 : Gibbs On Verge of Clinching National MX1 Crown | MX Nationals - Australia
- 19.08.2015 : Mountain Biker Brandon Semenuk’s unReal Video: Long Shot Pays Off | Freeride MTB
- 18.08.2015 : TLD’s Jessy Nelson Collects Eighth Top-10 Finish at Utah National | AMA Pro Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 18.08.2015 : TLD’s Noren Starts the Day Strong in Utah | AMA Pro Motocross - Tooele, UT