Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Recharged and Ready for Round Six
Motocross - Sydney, Australia
When the first half of the season concluded at Wanneroo, MX2 pilot Geran Stapleton was looking to use the break in the championship to heal up niggling injuries and refocus on the remainder of the year.
For Stapleton, sustaining an injury at round one and missing the second round as a result, put a dampener on his title hunt, however with another five rounds left in the bag, the Victorian racer now feels more ready than ever to leave his mark on 2014.
“After the break all of my injuries seem to have healed up really well, and I’m feeling back at 100 per cent,” he said.
“I’ve been riding heaps in the last five weeks – I went and stayed with a friend who has a really good track, so have spent a lot of time on the bike.
“Swan Hill isn’t my favorite track with the concrete starts, but it does tend to get deep and rutty with a lot of passing opportunities which I like, so this weekend should be a good one. “This weekend I am just glad to get back to racing and just hoping to do my best for the team.”
The Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Team will head to Swan Hill for round 6 of the Monster Energy MX Nationals on 29 June 2014. For spectator information head to www.mxnationals.com.au
Raceline Pirelli Suzuki are proudly sponsored by Pirelli, Suzuki, Von Zipper, Troy Lee Designs, Lusty, Motul, RK Chains, ARC, Ogio, Ethika, Ferodo, Polisport, JT Sprockets, and Sony Action Cam.
Make sure you stay up to date with all teams’ progress by liking the Raceline page on Facebook, follow the team on @Raceline_Motosport on Instagram or @Raceline_ on Twitter.
- 10.02.2016 : Troy Lee Designed Porsche | Stuttgart, Germany
- 09.02.2016 : TLD Re-signs Brandon Semenuk | Corona, CA
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA