Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Back on Track for Gladstone
Motocross - Gladstone, Queensland, Australia
For Stapleton who’s determined to put the injury cloud behind him, the Suzuki MX2 rider is heading to Gladstone optimistic that he can deliver the team some positive results.
“I’m really looking forward to getting back to racing, I’ve never been to Gladstone so I’m hoping it’s a good track this weekend,” Stapleton said.
“Since missing a few rounds I’ve just been trying to get my shoulder right and keeping fit in the gym. I haven’t been back on the bike that long but my shoulder isn’t feeling too bad so I should get through okay.
“This weekend I just want to go out there and at least get some top ten finishes, and just do my best. If I can stay on the bike and get some good results, I’ll be happy.”
For Wilson, whose debut appearance for the team at Conondale was short lived, he is looking forward to getting back to racing and showing the MXD class his capabilities.
“I haven’t raced since Conondale because of my shoulder injury, but I’ve been doing a lot of off the bike training and I’m just looking forward to getting back on the bike and going racing,” Wilson said.
“I don’t think I’ve lost any speed since my injury – maybe just a little bit of bike fitness. I have done the off the bike training though, so that should make a difference. I’m really excited to show everyone that I do have the speed to run up the front, and especially get some good results for the new team.”
Stapleton and Wilson will conclude the season as Raceline Pirelli Suzuki’s lone entries, with veteran Ryan Marmont exiting the team mid-season to assess his racing future.
- 30.01.2015 : Justin Jones Tops Bud Light SCORE San Felipe 250 | Off-Road - Baja, Mexico
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 28.01.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Gold at Winter X Games 2015 | Snowmobile Hillcross - Aspen, CO
- 28.01.2015 : Tye Simmonds Scores 1st Place Finish at Deep Well MX | Off-Road - Alice Springs, Australia
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL