Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Back on Track for Gladstone
Motocross - Gladstone, Queensland, Australia
For Stapleton who’s determined to put the injury cloud behind him, the Suzuki MX2 rider is heading to Gladstone optimistic that he can deliver the team some positive results.
“I’m really looking forward to getting back to racing, I’ve never been to Gladstone so I’m hoping it’s a good track this weekend,” Stapleton said.
“Since missing a few rounds I’ve just been trying to get my shoulder right and keeping fit in the gym. I haven’t been back on the bike that long but my shoulder isn’t feeling too bad so I should get through okay.
“This weekend I just want to go out there and at least get some top ten finishes, and just do my best. If I can stay on the bike and get some good results, I’ll be happy.”
For Wilson, whose debut appearance for the team at Conondale was short lived, he is looking forward to getting back to racing and showing the MXD class his capabilities.
“I haven’t raced since Conondale because of my shoulder injury, but I’ve been doing a lot of off the bike training and I’m just looking forward to getting back on the bike and going racing,” Wilson said.
“I don’t think I’ve lost any speed since my injury – maybe just a little bit of bike fitness. I have done the off the bike training though, so that should make a difference. I’m really excited to show everyone that I do have the speed to run up the front, and especially get some good results for the new team.”
Stapleton and Wilson will conclude the season as Raceline Pirelli Suzuki’s lone entries, with veteran Ryan Marmont exiting the team mid-season to assess his racing future.
- 29.06.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Endure Weather As Season Hits Halfway Point | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 29.06.2015 : TLD’s Noren Bounces Back For Solid Moto 2 Finish at Budds Creek | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 26.06.2015 : Scott Dixon Looks to Complete Career California Track Sweep | IndyCar - Fontana, CA
- 23.06.2015 : Ward Wins Pole and Takes 4th in Red Bull GRC Debut at Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.06.2015 : Block Takes 2nd at Rd 3 of 2015 Red Bull GRC Season in Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 18.06.2015 : Podium Finish for Dempsey and Long at Le Mans | Auto Racing - Le Mans, France
- 15.06.2015 : TLD's Seely and Noren Earn Top-10 Finishes in Pennsylvania | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : Top-10 Results for TLD’s Nelson and McElrath at High Point National | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : TLD Bike Athletes Go Big at Rd 3 of MTB World Cup DH Series | DH MTB - Leogang, Austria
- 11.06.2015 : Price Sweeps to Fourth Finke Desert Race Win | Off-Road - Northern Territory, Australia