Race Report: Neville Bradshaw finishes 1-1 at Whitby
Red Bull Pro Nationals - Round 2
It was an overcast and cold day, but the racing was great. At this event the MX1 and MX2 bikes race together but are scored separately for the championship. I was on the MX2 machine.
Qualifying was good and I managed to put in the 4th fastest time just a second off pole which was a good time against the bigger capacity bikes.
Race 1 started off good i was just inside the top 10 on the first lap, and moving forward, however got collected with Scott couloumb and went down. I got back up and worked back through to 6th by the finish, and was the first MX2 machine home.
Race 2 I got and awesome jump out the gate, I rounded the first lap in 7th, and had managed to move up to 4th by mid race distance. I had a great battle with Wayne smith who was also on an MX2 machine, however was able to shake him late in the race to take 4th place, and once again first MX2 bike home.
So I went 1-1 in the MX2 class to take first overall. It was a great weekend, and good preparation for the British championship at Hawkstone Park this weekend.
Thanks again to all my sponsors and everyone who supports me at the races.
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA