Race Report: Neville Bradshaw finishes 1-1 at Whitby
Red Bull Pro Nationals - Round 2
It was an overcast and cold day, but the racing was great. At this event the MX1 and MX2 bikes race together but are scored separately for the championship. I was on the MX2 machine.
Qualifying was good and I managed to put in the 4th fastest time just a second off pole which was a good time against the bigger capacity bikes.
Race 1 started off good i was just inside the top 10 on the first lap, and moving forward, however got collected with Scott couloumb and went down. I got back up and worked back through to 6th by the finish, and was the first MX2 machine home.
Race 2 I got and awesome jump out the gate, I rounded the first lap in 7th, and had managed to move up to 4th by mid race distance. I had a great battle with Wayne smith who was also on an MX2 machine, however was able to shake him late in the race to take 4th place, and once again first MX2 bike home.
So I went 1-1 in the MX2 class to take first overall. It was a great weekend, and good preparation for the British championship at Hawkstone Park this weekend.
Thanks again to all my sponsors and everyone who supports me at the races.
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France
- 06.11.2015 : Shane McElrath Injured in Practice | Moto - Corona, CA
- 17.10.2015 : TLD Athletes on top at RedBull Rampage | Bike - Virgin, UT
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia