Race Report: Neville Bradshaw finishes 1-1 at Whitby
Red Bull Pro Nationals - Round 2
It was an overcast and cold day, but the racing was great. At this event the MX1 and MX2 bikes race together but are scored separately for the championship. I was on the MX2 machine.
Qualifying was good and I managed to put in the 4th fastest time just a second off pole which was a good time against the bigger capacity bikes.
Race 1 started off good i was just inside the top 10 on the first lap, and moving forward, however got collected with Scott couloumb and went down. I got back up and worked back through to 6th by the finish, and was the first MX2 machine home.
Race 2 I got and awesome jump out the gate, I rounded the first lap in 7th, and had managed to move up to 4th by mid race distance. I had a great battle with Wayne smith who was also on an MX2 machine, however was able to shake him late in the race to take 4th place, and once again first MX2 bike home.
So I went 1-1 in the MX2 class to take first overall. It was a great weekend, and good preparation for the British championship at Hawkstone Park this weekend.
Thanks again to all my sponsors and everyone who supports me at the races.
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview