Race Report: Neville Bradshaw at Hawkstone Park
Hawkstone International - Shrewsbury, England
We had the Hawkstone International at Hawkstone Park in Shrewsbury last weekend. The weather was great, the sun was shining all day, and there were many improvements to the track, with a few new sections. With a lot of GP, and international riders on the entry list, I knew it was going to be a good day to judge where I am physically, check my speed, and test the bike.
Qualifying went ok, and I managed to put my quick lap in early on before the track got too rough. I ended up 11th in qualifying.
The first moto started off okay and i rounded the first lap just outside the top 10. By halfway through the moto I had worked my way up to seventh, however I tightened up a little, and lost out to martin Barr and Joel roelants in the closing laps, to end up 9th at the flag.
The second moto started off a bit better and I rounded the first lap in 10th. I managed to string a good few laps together and made some good passes, the track by this time was really rough and technical, and I was really enjoying it. By the chequers I managed to work my way up to 4th, which I was really pumped with.
1. Shaun Simpson
2. Rui Concalves
3. Xavier Boog
4. Joel Roelants
5. Neville Bradshaw
We are now working towards the first British championship at Canada heights in Kent this weekend.
Many thanks to all my sponsors: DB Honda, Evotech, Troy lee designs, Alpinestars, Rip n Roll, Renthal, Talon, Putoline, Pirelli, Fro systems, Pro clean, Evoke concepts, LR Design, JH, Pulse racing, Samco, Akrapovic, Asterisk, cymru shoes. MTMX, UFO
- 07.07.2015 : New Troy Lee Designs Canadian Funny Car Schedules Debut | Funny Car - Edmonton AB, Canada
- 06.07.2015 : TLD Riders Celebrate Fourth of July with Heartfelt Efforts | AMA Pro Motocross -Buchanan, MI
- 29.06.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Endure Weather As Season Hits Halfway Point | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 29.06.2015 : TLD’s Noren Bounces Back For Solid Moto 2 Finish at Budds Creek | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 26.06.2015 : Scott Dixon Looks to Complete Career California Track Sweep | IndyCar - Fontana, CA
- 23.06.2015 : Ward Wins Pole and Takes 4th in Red Bull GRC Debut at Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.06.2015 : Block Takes 2nd at Rd 3 of 2015 Red Bull GRC Season in Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 18.06.2015 : Podium Finish for Dempsey and Long at Le Mans | Auto Racing - Le Mans, France
- 15.06.2015 : TLD's Seely and Noren Earn Top-10 Finishes in Pennsylvania | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : Top-10 Results for TLD’s Nelson and McElrath at High Point National | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA