Race Report: Neville Bradshaw at British Supercross
Final Round, British Supercross - London Arena
When I arrived at the arena, I noticed the track was real tight, so I knew there was going to be some good tight racing throughout the night. I entered the final round lying 3rd in both the British Open and SX2 International class.
The heat races all went well. Time for the finals.
First off was the British Open Championship. I got a good start and managed to move into the lead in the first rhythm section. Myself and Carl Nunn had a good battle in the early stages, but I held on for the win and ended up finishing 2nd overall in the championship just behind Carl Nunn and ahead of Gordon Crockard.
Next up was the SX2 final. I gated in fourth and was battling up front for most of the race, with a lot of carnage going on all around the tight track. I ended up 4th behind Zac Osbourne, Mike Brown and Colton Faccioti. I managed to improve 1 place in the standings and finished the series in 2nd behind Mike Brown.
Its now back to outdoor riding and testing to get ready for the first race at Little Silver in Devon on the 22nd Feb.
Thanks to everyone for all their support: DB racing Honda, Evotech, Rip n Roll, Evoke Concepts, Troy Lee Designs, Alpinestars, Renthal, Putoline, Pirelli, Fro systems, JH ,LR designs, UFO, Pulse racing, Akrapovic, Asterix, Talon Wheels, Pro Clean
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview