Race Report: Neville Bradshaw at British Supercross
Final Round, British Supercross - London Arena
When I arrived at the arena, I noticed the track was real tight, so I knew there was going to be some good tight racing throughout the night. I entered the final round lying 3rd in both the British Open and SX2 International class.
The heat races all went well. Time for the finals.
First off was the British Open Championship. I got a good start and managed to move into the lead in the first rhythm section. Myself and Carl Nunn had a good battle in the early stages, but I held on for the win and ended up finishing 2nd overall in the championship just behind Carl Nunn and ahead of Gordon Crockard.
Next up was the SX2 final. I gated in fourth and was battling up front for most of the race, with a lot of carnage going on all around the tight track. I ended up 4th behind Zac Osbourne, Mike Brown and Colton Faccioti. I managed to improve 1 place in the standings and finished the series in 2nd behind Mike Brown.
Its now back to outdoor riding and testing to get ready for the first race at Little Silver in Devon on the 22nd Feb.
Thanks to everyone for all their support: DB racing Honda, Evotech, Rip n Roll, Evoke Concepts, Troy Lee Designs, Alpinestars, Renthal, Putoline, Pirelli, Fro systems, JH ,LR designs, UFO, Pulse racing, Akrapovic, Asterix, Talon Wheels, Pro Clean
- 05.12.2013 : Red Bull Straight Rhythm to Debut on NBC | Supercross - Red Bull
- 05.12.2013 : Beyond the Bike: Micayla Gatto | Dirt Magazine Interview
- 05.12.2013 : Aim High Season Two Premieres Exclusively on Crackle | TV Guide Exclusive
- 04.12.2013 : #NotBad - Interview with Semenuk and Wittenburg | More Dirt Interview
- 02.12.2013 : Willoughby Wins Back-To-Back USA BMX Titles | BMX - Tulsa, OK
- 02.12.2013 : Christian Brothers Racing Scores 2 Wins at Snocross Opener | Snocross - Duluth, MN
- 02.12.2013 : Rider Check: Ronnie Stewart | Vital MX Interview
- 28.11.2013 : "Patrick Dempsey: Racing Le Mans" Marathon Thanksgiving Day on Velocity | Auto Racing - Velocity Network
- 27.11.2013 : Privateer Profile: Robert Lind | Racer X Interview
- 27.11.2013 : Blais Racing Services Fasst CO Race Report | NHHA Off-Road - Johnson Valley, CA