Race Report: Neville Bradshaw at British Grand Prix
British GP - Mallory Park
The day started off with free practice, and I was able to post the 19th quickest time which I was happy with. Next up was pre qualifying practise, they had had watered the track a lot so the lap times only came at the end of the session. I was 25th in that session. In the heat race I had just moved into the top 20, and came together with another rider, and went down. I remounted in 30th, and managed to move up to 23rd by the flag. I was doing real good lap times in the last 10min so I was happy with the ride.
Sunday and I was all set for a good days racing in the warm British sunshine. In the first moto I was 24th after the first lap, and was moving forward, by half race distance I had moved into 17th which I held until the last lap, where I made a mistake and dropped 2 positions. I finished 19th and scored 2 points. I was a bit disappointed losing out on the last lap, but optimistic about the 2nd moto.
The second moto didn't start off too well; on the first lap I tried to go around a few riders, and was caught up in a mud pit on the heavily watered track. I got going again in 34th. I put my head down and started putting some good laps together. I caught up to 21st by the end; however on the last lap after posting my fastest lap of the race I had to retire a lap early with a mechanical problem, however was still credited with 21st.
It was an enjoyable weekend, I feel I was running good times through the races, and it was good training for the next British championship in a fort weeks time.
Thanks to all my sponsors and supporters. My next race is next weekend, round 2 of the Red Bull Nationals at Whitby.
- 22.04.2015 : Alise Post Grabs 2nd at Manchester BMX | BMX - Manchester, England
- 21.04.2015 : Scott Dixon wins Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 21.04.2015 : CGRT Claims SportsCar Showcase Runner-Up Finish in Long Beach | SportsCar - Long Beach, CA
- 21.04.2015 : Lusty / TLD / KTM Riders Excel In A Tough Hedley Round | Off-Road - Victoria, Australia
- 20.04.2015 : 'My Weekend Was…' With Cole Seely - Santa Clara SX Recap | AMA Supercross - Santa Clara, CA
- 20.04.2015 : The Play-By-Play of Shane McElrath’s Race Day in Santa Clara | AMA Supercross - Santa Clara, CA
- 16.04.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Report: Indy Grand Prix of Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 15.04.2015 : Team Penske's Castroneves Podiums in Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 14.04.2015 : Lusty Industries / KTM’s Gibbs Shows His Mettle To Extend Nationals Lead | Motocross - Sydney, Australia
- 14.04.2015 : Kasey Kahne Finishes 8th At Texas | NASCAR - Fort Worth, TX