Race Report: Blake Savage at Mammoth Motocross
Mammoth Lakes, CA
The following race report comes from Blake Savage, following the annual Mammoth Motocross Classic in Mammoth Lakes, California.
This weekend I raced in Mammoth, California. It was an up and down weekend for me but I ended up coming away with a 7th in schoolboy and a 9th in open B. In schoolboy I got about a tenth place start and it took me a few laps to get goin and I only made it up to 7th.
In Open B I got a horrible start because the class was mostly 450s. In the first 2 laps I made a ton of passes and got just outside of the top ten. Near the end I saw some guys throwing out the ankre out and made some passes near the end finishing up 9th.
Bad starts and mistakes pretty much sums it up. Not to bad but definitely not where I wanted to be. Coming up I am just gonna work on my weaknesses and work hard so I don't make the same mistakes in Ponca coming up.
Thanks again for all the help and support,
Mom Dad and Sister, Total Performance, Troy Lee Designs, FMF, Sidi, Scott, Asterisk, Zlt, Dunlop, Slick Designs, Tag Metals, Clark @ Noleen, Mike Webb, Sheri ridenour, Custom Decal, Leatt-Brace, Mike Kiedrowski, Jose Gonzalez, Rodney and Lori Smith, Dave Dye, Brian Noah, The Green Family, Thanks again.
- Blake Savage #762
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA
- 08.12.2015 : KTM FACTORY MEDIA INTRO | Corona, CA
- 28.11.2015 : 2015 East Coast Mini Olympics Report | Gainsville, FL