Peterson tops Open Class podium at 2011 Nitro Nationals
Pro Hillclimb Series - Sturgis, SD
Peterson drew first to ride in the Open class at the 2011 Nitro Nationals in Sturgis S.D. With the sun setting over the hills of South Dakota, Bret set the bar high with his first ride, a 9.733 run that would hold through both rounds of competition and crown him the 2011 Sturgis Open Class Champion. He would also follow that up with 3rd in the 450 and 700 classes putting Team Peterson KTM’s on the podium in all three classes at round 5 of the Racer X, Malcolm Smith Motorsports, N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series.
The Series next stop will be September 17-18 at the Big Nasty Hillclimb in New Plymouth Idaho.
For more information visit www.Pro-Hillclimbers.org
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 11.04.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Pre-Race Report: Long Beach Grand Prix 2014 | Auto Racing - Long Beach, CA
- 09.04.2014 : Strong Comeback for Valentin Teillet | Motocross - Gueugnon, France
- 07.04.2014 : Open Mic: Houston Interviews - Cole Seely | Supercross - Racer X Interview