Peterson tops Open Class podium at 2011 Nitro Nationals
Pro Hillclimb Series - Sturgis, SD
Peterson drew first to ride in the Open class at the 2011 Nitro Nationals in Sturgis S.D. With the sun setting over the hills of South Dakota, Bret set the bar high with his first ride, a 9.733 run that would hold through both rounds of competition and crown him the 2011 Sturgis Open Class Champion. He would also follow that up with 3rd in the 450 and 700 classes putting Team Peterson KTM’s on the podium in all three classes at round 5 of the Racer X, Malcolm Smith Motorsports, N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series.
The Series next stop will be September 17-18 at the Big Nasty Hillclimb in New Plymouth Idaho.
For more information visit www.Pro-Hillclimbers.org
- 29.06.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Endure Weather As Season Hits Halfway Point | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 29.06.2015 : TLD’s Noren Bounces Back For Solid Moto 2 Finish at Budds Creek | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 26.06.2015 : Scott Dixon Looks to Complete Career California Track Sweep | IndyCar - Fontana, CA
- 23.06.2015 : Ward Wins Pole and Takes 4th in Red Bull GRC Debut at Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.06.2015 : Block Takes 2nd at Rd 3 of 2015 Red Bull GRC Season in Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 18.06.2015 : Podium Finish for Dempsey and Long at Le Mans | Auto Racing - Le Mans, France
- 15.06.2015 : TLD's Seely and Noren Earn Top-10 Finishes in Pennsylvania | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : Top-10 Results for TLD’s Nelson and McElrath at High Point National | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : TLD Bike Athletes Go Big at Rd 3 of MTB World Cup DH Series | DH MTB - Leogang, Austria
- 11.06.2015 : Price Sweeps to Fourth Finke Desert Race Win | Off-Road - Northern Territory, Australia