Peterson tops Open Class podium at 2011 Nitro Nationals
Pro Hillclimb Series - Sturgis, SD
Peterson drew first to ride in the Open class at the 2011 Nitro Nationals in Sturgis S.D. With the sun setting over the hills of South Dakota, Bret set the bar high with his first ride, a 9.733 run that would hold through both rounds of competition and crown him the 2011 Sturgis Open Class Champion. He would also follow that up with 3rd in the 450 and 700 classes putting Team Peterson KTM’s on the podium in all three classes at round 5 of the Racer X, Malcolm Smith Motorsports, N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series.
The Series next stop will be September 17-18 at the Big Nasty Hillclimb in New Plymouth Idaho.
For more information visit www.Pro-Hillclimbers.org
- 16.04.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Report: Indy Grand Prix of Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 15.04.2015 : Team Penske's Castroneves Podiums in Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 14.04.2015 : Lusty Industries / KTM’s Gibbs Shows His Mettle To Extend Nationals Lead | Motocross - Sydney, Australia
- 14.04.2015 : Kasey Kahne Finishes 8th At Texas | NASCAR - Fort Worth, TX
- 13.04.2015 : Aaron Gwin Takes 1st Place at 2015 DH World Cup Season Opener | DH MTB - Lourdes, France
- 13.04.2015 : Shane McElrath Makes Podium Return in Houston | AMA Supercross - Houston, TX
- 13.04.2015 : 2015 SRAM | Troy Lee Designs Race Team - Meet the Squad | Bicycle - SRAM TLD Race Team
- 13.04.2015 : TLD’s Cole Seely Wins First-Ever 450SX Main Event | AMA Supercross - Houston, TX
- 10.04.2015 : Jessy Nelson To Sit Out Remainder of 2015 Supercross Series | AMA Supercross - Corona, CA
- 06.04.2015 : Greg Hancock Still Hungry for Success | Speedway - Sweden