Peterson tops Open Class podium at 2011 Nitro Nationals
Pro Hillclimb Series - Sturgis, SD
Peterson drew first to ride in the Open class at the 2011 Nitro Nationals in Sturgis S.D. With the sun setting over the hills of South Dakota, Bret set the bar high with his first ride, a 9.733 run that would hold through both rounds of competition and crown him the 2011 Sturgis Open Class Champion. He would also follow that up with 3rd in the 450 and 700 classes putting Team Peterson KTM’s on the podium in all three classes at round 5 of the Racer X, Malcolm Smith Motorsports, N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series.
The Series next stop will be September 17-18 at the Big Nasty Hillclimb in New Plymouth Idaho.
For more information visit www.Pro-Hillclimbers.org
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA
- 08.12.2015 : KTM FACTORY MEDIA INTRO | Corona, CA
- 28.11.2015 : 2015 East Coast Mini Olympics Report | Gainsville, FL