Peterson tops Open Class podium at 2011 Nitro Nationals
Pro Hillclimb Series - Sturgis, SD
Peterson drew first to ride in the Open class at the 2011 Nitro Nationals in Sturgis S.D. With the sun setting over the hills of South Dakota, Bret set the bar high with his first ride, a 9.733 run that would hold through both rounds of competition and crown him the 2011 Sturgis Open Class Champion. He would also follow that up with 3rd in the 450 and 700 classes putting Team Peterson KTM’s on the podium in all three classes at round 5 of the Racer X, Malcolm Smith Motorsports, N.A.H.A. Pro Hillclimb Series.
The Series next stop will be September 17-18 at the Big Nasty Hillclimb in New Plymouth Idaho.
For more information visit www.Pro-Hillclimbers.org
- 28.07.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Top Ten In Washington | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 28.07.2014 : Brendan Fairclough Succeeds in Lenzerheide | DH MTB - Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- 28.07.2014 : Honda Muscle Milk Top Ten at Washougal | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 25.07.2014 : Simply Perfect Pole Position for ESM on National Patrón Tequila Day | TUSC - Indianapolis, IN
- 25.07.2014 : Hancock's Stormer In Sweden | Speedway GP - Motala, Sweden
- 24.07.2014 : Johnny and CJ Greaves Pull Pro-2 / Pro-4 Sweep at Bark River | TORC - Bark River, MI
- 24.07.2014 : Ryan Maramont Confirms Break From Racing | MX Nationals - Australia
- 23.07.2014 : Kanaan Leads Team Target with Two Podiums in Toronto | IndyCar - Toronto, Canada
- 23.07.2014 : Sage Karam Added to Brickyard GP Lineup | GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series - Indianapolis, IN
- 22.07.2014 : Women's Mountain Biking in Mammoth with Leigh Donovan | MTB - Mammoth Lakes, CA