Paturel in the Top Ten of the Championship After GP of Finland
Motocross - Hyvinkää, Finland
In the timed sessions Benoit Paturel on his TC250R had some difficulties to find his rhythm and to adjust his riding style to the fast and sandy track of Hyvinkää, so he only was able to set the 15th fastest time, which put him behind the 11th starting gate for the qualifying race. In the qualifying race the 18-year old Frenchman once more showed his outstanding riding skills and moved up to 5th place, which put him in a much better position in the starting grid for Sunday's race.
After the start on Sunday, Benoit was involved in a huge fight for positions in the midfield until he crashed already in the first lap and got trapped under his TC250R. The 18-year-old had problems to restart his bike and after he got going again he found himself back in position 30. But the young Frenchman let the hammer down and showed racing at its best. In almost every lap he overtook one or more competitors until he crossed the finish line in 16th position in the end. This is a result that does not reflect the potential and ambitions of Benoit and his TC250R, but at least he was able to score 5 championship points and remains in 9th position in the standings. With three races left on the 2013 schedule (Czech Republic, Great Britain and the Netherlands) there are still chances to gain some positions and positions in the championship.
- 24.04.2014 : Stapleton Slated for Wonthaggi MX Nationals Comeback | Motocross - Australia
- 24.04.2014 : Dixon Seeks to Dislodge Runner-Up Yoke at Barber | IndyCar - Birmingham, AL
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA