Patrick Long announces partnership with SPEEDtv.com
Patrick Long, whose recent triumph at the Rolex 24 At Daytona makes him the youngest-ever American to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Rolex 24 At Daytona, 12 Hours of Sebring and Petit Le Mans, announced today a new partnership with SPEEDtv.com for the 2009 season. SPEEDtv.com, the definitive motorsports and vehicle enthusiast website, features a number of "Voices of Speed", giving visitors and fans a wide variety of perspectives and expert opinions about motorsports and automotive culture.
Over the course of his 2009 season, racing in the American Le Mans Series with Flying Lizard Motorsport and at special events like the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Patrick will submit columns to the website detailing his experiences as an international sportscar racing star, in the cockpit but also outside of it.
Long said, "Marshall Pruett, SPEEDtv.com's auto racing editor, approached me before Le Mans in 2008 and asked me to do a video diary from the race there. I had a really fun time cruising around the pits and the racetrack on my bike with the camera, and the end result seemed to be popular with Speed's viewers and readers. I'm excited to share a bit more about what I do outside the car - whether it's training at home in Clearwater, riding dirt bikes in the desert in Southern California, or doing media work for Porsche - and I'm excited about the opportunity to work more closely with the Speed guys."
Patrick's first column for SPEEDtv.com can be viewed at: SPEEDtv.com
SPEED™ is the nation's first and foremost cable television network dedicated to motor sports and the passion for everything automotive. From racing to restoration, motorcycles to movies, SPEED delivers quality programming from the track to the garage. Now available in more than 78 million homes in North America, SPEED is among the fastest-growing sports cable networks in the country and, the home to NASCAR on SPEED and an industry leader in interactive TV, video on demand, mobile initiatives and broadband services. For more information, please visit SPEEDtv.com, the online motor sports authority.
Sponsors and Partners
Patrick Long is pleased to announce the return of all of his 2008 sponsors and partners. Marketing programs and promotions will be announced throughout the next months, but in the meantime, visit the following websites to learn more about Patrick's sponsors:
Porsche, Oakley, Wheel Enhancement, Shock Doctor, Leeper's Stair Products, Troy Lee Designs, SpeedTV.com
For more information on Patrick Long, visit: www.patricklong.com
- 02.03.2015 : Seely’s Stats - 10 Fast Facts from Atlanta 2 Supercross | AMA Supercross - Atlanta, GA
- 27.02.2015 : Sound Off: Jessy Nelson Interview | TLD Race Team - Art's Cyclery Interview
- 25.02.2015 : Logan Christian Lands Podium Finish In Chicago | Snocross - Chicago, IL
- 25.02.2015 : Toby Price Swaps Bike for Stadium Super Truck Debut | Super Trucks - Adelaide, Australia
- 25.02.2015 : Mears All Smiles After Successful Daytona Speedweeks | NASCAR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.02.2015 : Top-10 Finish for Kasey Kahne in 2015 Daytona 500 | NASCAR - Daytona, FL
- 24.02.2015 : California Dreamin' with Aaron Gwin | MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 24.02.2015 : Willoughby and Post Victorious at 2015 Phoenix Winter Nationals | BMX - Phoenix, AZ
- 23.02.2015 : The Play-By-Play of Cole Seely’s Race Day in Atlanta | AMA Supercross - Atlanta, GA
- 13.02.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Soo I-500 and Podiums In New York | Snocross - Fertile, MN