"Patrick Dempsey: Racing Le Mans" Marathon Thanksgiving Day on Velocity
Auto Racing - Velocity Network
"Patrick Dempsey: Racing Le Mans" will re-air Thanksgiving Day in a four-hour marathon starting at 11 a.m. Eastern on the Velocity network.
The highly acclaimed series premiered this past August and September and chronicles the nearly two-year quest by Dempsey, co-driver and motorsports business partner Joe Foster and the Dempsey Racing team to return to the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Dempsey, Foster and Porsche Factory driver Patrick Long did indeed make it back to France for this year's 50th Anniversary running of the classic endurance race and challenged for the GTE-AM victory before finishing fourth in the No. 77 Dempsey Racing Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. The Porsche was entered in cooperation with top European sports car racing team Proton Competition.
The Thanksgiving Day marathon is the first time that all four episodes of "Patrick Dempsey: Racing Le Mans" will air in succession. The popularity of the series also played a major part in the decision to film a fifth episode that is currently in final production.
Dempsey Racing's plans for 2014 season call for a return to Le Mans, a full season in the TUDOR SportsCar Championship GT Daytona (GTD) class with a two-car team and a customer program in the IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge by Yokohama. This will be Dempsey Racing's second year with Porsche and first in a multi-year competition program with the manufacturer that includes an expanded and formalized promotional and brand cooperation relationship.
Dempsey's relationship with Porsche received a high-profile boost and some significant new exposure this year through the "Patrick Dempsey: Racing Le Mans" documentary that also recently premiered in Europe to rave reviews and large audiences.
- 22.04.2015 : Alise Post Grabs 2nd at Manchester BMX | BMX - Manchester, England
- 21.04.2015 : Scott Dixon wins Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 21.04.2015 : CGRT Claims SportsCar Showcase Runner-Up Finish in Long Beach | SportsCar - Long Beach, CA
- 21.04.2015 : Lusty / TLD / KTM Riders Excel In A Tough Hedley Round | Off-Road - Victoria, Australia
- 20.04.2015 : 'My Weekend Was…' With Cole Seely - Santa Clara SX Recap | AMA Supercross - Santa Clara, CA
- 20.04.2015 : The Play-By-Play of Shane McElrath’s Race Day in Santa Clara | AMA Supercross - Santa Clara, CA
- 16.04.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Report: Indy Grand Prix of Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 15.04.2015 : Team Penske's Castroneves Podiums in Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 14.04.2015 : Lusty Industries / KTM’s Gibbs Shows His Mettle To Extend Nationals Lead | Motocross - Sydney, Australia
- 14.04.2015 : Kasey Kahne Finishes 8th At Texas | NASCAR - Fort Worth, TX