Official Teaser For Dana Brown’s “On Any Sunday, The Next Chapter” Released
Entertainment - Santa Monica, CA
Red Bull Media House in association with Freeride Entertainment (“Where The Trail Ends”, “New World Disorder” film series) released the teaser for the documentary “On Any Sunday, The Next Chapter” film that is slated to be released this Fall. Director Dana Brown (“Step Into Liquid”, “Dust To Glory”) is the son of Director Bruce Brown (“The Endless Summer”) who directed the original Academy Award-nominated documentary “On Any Sunday” and serves as Executive Producer for this film.
“On Any Sunday, The Next Chapter” is an exploration into the two-wheeled world of motorcycle riding. The film journeys deeper into the humanity, thrills and excitement behind the global culture of motorcycle riding. We meet those who are bonded by their passion for the race, we experience the exhilaration of the ride and we witness the love of family and friendship as each individual seeks out their next thrilling moment on the bike.
“On Any Sunday, The Next Chapter” will be Red Bull Media House’s first 4k feature film.
“When we set out to start shooting 'On Any Sunday, The Next Chapter' a year ago we knew we had the chance to tell a completely unique story that still has all the hallmarks of the original. The heart, soul and passion has not changed, but the level of performance and the technology to convey that certainly has,” said Dana Brown. “Seeing it all come full circle is an incredibly rewarding experience. It is shaping up to be one of the strongest films I’ve ever done and I am excited to share a glimpse of the film now.”
In addition to the “On Any Sunday, The Next Chapter” teaser release, www.OnAnySundayFilm.com also launched today. Here, visitors can find in-depth information about the new film, meet its cast and crew, join the online community, get (re)introduced to the original film -- and be inspired to get out and ride.
Featured cast includes Robbie Maddison, Marc Marquez, Ashley Fiolek , Travis Pastrana, Carlin Dunne, Doug Henry, Roland Sands, Kenny Roberts, Brad Oxley, Dani Pedrosa, and James Bubba Stewart. Supporting cast includes Bruce Brown, Scott Caan, Ricky Johnson, Trevor Dunne, Ricky Fowler, Mickey Rourke, Bo Derek, Derek Simunza, Troy Lee, Tarah Gieger and others.
“On Any Sunday“ was released in 1971 and featured Steve McQueen, among many other motorcyclists of that era. The documentary film was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature in 1972.
For more information, please visit www.OnAnySundayFilm.com or follow “On Any Sunday, The Next Chapter” at #OnAnySunday on Twitter and Instagram.
ABOUT RED BULL MEDIA HOUSE
A global media company, Red Bull Media House produces, publishes, distributes and licenses high-quality sport, entertainment and educational programming from the areas of Sport & Lifestyle, Nature & Science and Tradition & Inspiration. Its product portfolio includes sport and lifestyle programming, documentaries, feature films, music, games and mobile apps, as well as print and online magazines, that fascinate and inspire audiences all over the world – through all media channels and on all types of devices. www.redbullmediahouse.com.
ABOUT FREERIDE ENTERTAINMENT
Over the past fifteen years, Freeride Entertainment has produced award-winning content in over forty countries. Born from the lifestyle of adventure sports and “high end” action filmmaking, Freeride Entertainment offers full creative and production services all under one roof. Working with a diverse group of producers, directors, cinematographers, post specialists and special effects artists; Freeride's world class production team has brought images to life from the jungles of the Amazon to the mountains of Morocco. With state of the art production equipment and post production facilities, Freeride continues to push the boundaries of film, television, web and commercial properties. For more information visit www.freeride-entertainment.com.
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 28.01.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Gold at Winter X Games 2015 | Snowmobile Hillcross - Aspen, CO
- 28.01.2015 : Tye Simmonds Scores 1st Place Finish at Deep Well MX | Off-Road - Alice Springs, Australia
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History