Dany Torres Wins X Knights Costa Rica, Podiums at X Fighters Mexico 2013
FMX - Newsletter
It’s been a long time since I last wrote but here I am again. As many of you know the 2013 season has already started and it has started very well for me.
It has been a pretty bad preseason for all Spaniards riders because of bad weather but especially for me since I had to make a very important decision regarding the choice of my bike and all that with very few hours of testing. Finally I've decided to change my KTM SX 250 (2-strokes) for the KTM SXF 350 (4 strokes) and after 3 competitions I can confirm that the decision has been a success, I am very happy!
So far I've been able to go onto the podium in all competitions in which I have participated and I feel better and better with my bike. At the beginning of March I participated in the first test of the Ifmxf World Championship in Lithuania where I finished second. The course was small with short jumps and it was a bit difficult to perform my best tricks but I finally got a good result. The next stop was in Mexico City where the first stop of the Red Bull X-Fighters was held. Mexico D.F is 2,400 meters high and every year we have serious problems to set the bikes and they lose a lot of power. Here is where I checked that my new 4-stroke is a beast! Electronic injection made all the work alone and I didn’t feel the loss of power. I really enjoyed myself with the bike and got a second place in a crazy final against Tom Pagès which we dedicated to our friend Eigo Sato.
The last stop was this past weekend in Costa Rica and things went very well and I could get the first place ahead of Tom and Maikel Melero.
Now I have to leave you, I have hardly had time to unpack my things and I have to pack again as I am flying to Poland this weekend to participate in the next round of World Championship in Gdansk.
A big huge to all and see you soon,
- 01.09.2015 : Dixon Comes From Behind To Win 2015 IndyCar Championship | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 01.09.2015 : Kirk Gibbs Takes MX Nationals Championship | Motocross - Coolum, Australia
- 28.08.2015 : Oriol Servia to Drive Justin Wilson's No. 25 Car in IndyCar Finale | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 27.08.2015 : Alise Post 1st, Sam Willoughby 3rd at Sweden BMX | BMX - Angelholm, Sweden
- 26.08.2015 : Juan Montoya: Job To Do But With Sadness in Heart | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 24.08.2015 : TLD’s Jessy Nelson Closes 2015 Championship With a Podium in Indiana | AMA Pro Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 24.08.2015 : TLD's Aaron Gwin Clinches 2015 DH MTB World Cup Championship Title | MTB - Val di Sole, Italy
- 21.08.2015 : Semenuk Revels In The Glory Of 3rd Consecutive Red Bull Joyride Win | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 20.08.2015 : Gibbs On Verge of Clinching National MX1 Crown | MX Nationals - Australia
- 19.08.2015 : Mountain Biker Brandon Semenuk’s unReal Video: Long Shot Pays Off | Freeride MTB