Dany Torres Wins X Knights Costa Rica, Podiums at X Fighters Mexico 2013
FMX - Newsletter
It’s been a long time since I last wrote but here I am again. As many of you know the 2013 season has already started and it has started very well for me.
It has been a pretty bad preseason for all Spaniards riders because of bad weather but especially for me since I had to make a very important decision regarding the choice of my bike and all that with very few hours of testing. Finally I've decided to change my KTM SX 250 (2-strokes) for the KTM SXF 350 (4 strokes) and after 3 competitions I can confirm that the decision has been a success, I am very happy!
So far I've been able to go onto the podium in all competitions in which I have participated and I feel better and better with my bike. At the beginning of March I participated in the first test of the Ifmxf World Championship in Lithuania where I finished second. The course was small with short jumps and it was a bit difficult to perform my best tricks but I finally got a good result. The next stop was in Mexico City where the first stop of the Red Bull X-Fighters was held. Mexico D.F is 2,400 meters high and every year we have serious problems to set the bikes and they lose a lot of power. Here is where I checked that my new 4-stroke is a beast! Electronic injection made all the work alone and I didn’t feel the loss of power. I really enjoyed myself with the bike and got a second place in a crazy final against Tom Pagès which we dedicated to our friend Eigo Sato.
The last stop was this past weekend in Costa Rica and things went very well and I could get the first place ahead of Tom and Maikel Melero.
Now I have to leave you, I have hardly had time to unpack my things and I have to pack again as I am flying to Poland this weekend to participate in the next round of World Championship in Gdansk.
A big huge to all and see you soon,
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia