New World Disorder Franchise Returns with Brandon Semenuk's Rad Company
MTB - Feature Film
Available in Spring 2014, RAD COMPANY will take the audience on a high performance visual ride around the globe. Stunning imagery, progressive action, a plethora of riding and filming styles as well as cutting edge after effects - the film will pick up where the iconic NWD franchise ended nearly five years ago.
"Growing up, NWD was like the shining light at the end of the tunnel for me. When I woke up, came home from school or was about to go riding, I would pop in an NWD film. It gave me this governing sense of motivation and creativity. NWD represented the pinnacle of progression and what could be done on a bike,” said Brandon. “To team up with these guys and bring that inspiration back to the sport has given me an abundance of goals and a new drive for wanting to get out there on my bike."
Other featured riders include Stevie Smith (CA), Cam Zink (US), Cam McCaul (US), Ryan "R-Dog" Howard (US) Graham Agassiz (CA), Yannick Granieri (FR), Thomas Genon (BE) and more who will lay down their best tricks and captured by the latest in film technology, including remote control heli cameras, MOVI cameras and Phantom cable cameras. The excitement that films can bring to a sport when the levels get pushed both in front of and behind the lens cannot be replaced.
“NWD was always about pushing the envelope with the riding and the film making,” said Derek Westerlund, Executive Producer of RAD COMPANY and founder Freeride Entertainment. “When we quit making NWD films, Brandon was really starting to peak. Knowing that level of talent was there and not being filmed really left us kicking ourselves that we did have more time with him along the way. Brandon is very much a visionary. With the success of ‘Life Behind Bars’ and the fact the industry has really been missing a high end core film, Freeride Entertainment and Red Bull Media House figured that there was no better time to relaunch NWD films.”
To stay up to date on the BRANDON SEMENUK’S RAD COMPANY, go to redbull.com/bike.
ABOUT FREERIDE ENTERTAINMENT
Over the past fifteen years, Freeride Entertainment has produced award-winning content in over forty countries. Born from the lifestyle of adventure sports and “high end” action filmmaking, Freeride Entertainment offers full creative and production services all under one roof. Working with a diverse group of producers, directors, cinematographers, post specialists and special effects artists; Freeride's world class production team has brought images to life from the jungles of the Amazon to the mountains of Morocco. With state of the art production equipment and post production facilities, Freeride continues to push the boundaries of film, television, web and commercial properties. Freeride's latest work, the film WHERE THE TRAIL ENDS www.wherethetrailends.com has won awards in Best Cinematography at X-Dance 2012, Best Director at X-Dance 2012, and Best Adrenaline Film at the Kendal Mountain Film Festival. For more information visit www.freeride-entertainment.com.
ABOUT RED BULL MEDIA HOUSE
Red Bull Media House is a global media company that produces, distributes and publishes authentic content and inspirational entertainment programming in the sports and lifestyle genres. From film to television, print to digital media, music and games, the company's products can be experienced on the latest devices and platforms, fascinating audiences worldwide. Among other projects, Red Bull Media House was responsible for the documentation and multi-platform distribution of the Red Bull Stratos mission, which held the world’s attention in 2012 delivering the most watched live stream in history. For more information visit www.redbullmediahouse.com.
- 29.07.2015 : TLD / KTM's Toby Price Takes 5th AORC Crown of His Career | AORC - Kyogle, Australia
- 27.07.2015 : Team TLD Riders All Score Top-10 Finishes at Washougal | AMA Pro Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 27.07.2015 : TLD’s Noren Makes It Three Weekends In A Row With Career-Best Finish | AMA Pro Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 27.07.2015 : Interview: Brandon Semenuk and Rupert Walker - Revel In The Chaos | Freeride MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 24.07.2015 : TLD's Toby Price Could Wrap Up Fifth AORC Crown This Weekend | AORC - Kyogle, Australia
- 24.07.2015 : Sage Karam Earns First-Career Podium At Iowa 2015 | IndyCar - Newton, IA
- 23.07.2015 : TLD’s Noren Backs Up Career Best Result With Seventh Overall | AMA Pro Motocross - Millville, MN
- 20.07.2015 : TLD’s McElrath Breaks Into Top-10 With Impressive Moto 2 Ride | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 20.07.2015 : KTM Strong Man Kirk Gibbs Braves The Pain At Shepparton | Motocross - Victoria, Australia
- 10.07.2015 : TLD/KTM’s Toby Price Picked Up By Red Bull Factory Rally Team | World Motorcycle Rally Championships