New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD
AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
"I just want to thank Cole for all the years he's been with us," said Troy Lee. "He has been instrumental in giving our team credibility and helping us develop products. I'm glad we are still going to support him with helmets, gear and protection, especially since he's had such a hand in making it what it is today. He's always been a pleasure to work with, and I know he's got big things ahead of him!"
Cole Seely got his big break in the sport of motocross in 2010 when Troy Lee took a shot on the skinny teenager from Newbury Park and welcomed him to the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda Team. Since then, Cole has blossomed into one of the best riders in the sport today.
Seely scored his first 250 class podium in 2010 at the San Diego Supercross. The following year he continued to improve and he earned his, and the team's, first win at Dodger Stadium. He continued to grow as a rider and grow with the Troy Lee Designs Race Team amassing five 250 class Supercross wins during his career, and emerging as a title contender in the sport. It has been an honor and a privilege for everyone at Troy Lee Designs to work with Cole and join in on the fun as his career has developed. Cole is a great representative for the sport and the Troy Lee Designs brand.
About Troy Lee Designs:
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, sportswear and accessories, and operating the TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda supercross and motocross team. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 28.01.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Gold at Winter X Games 2015 | Snowmobile Hillcross - Aspen, CO
- 28.01.2015 : Tye Simmonds Scores 1st Place Finish at Deep Well MX | Off-Road - Alice Springs, Australia
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History