New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD
AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
"I just want to thank Cole for all the years he's been with us," said Troy Lee. "He has been instrumental in giving our team credibility and helping us develop products. I'm glad we are still going to support him with helmets, gear and protection, especially since he's had such a hand in making it what it is today. He's always been a pleasure to work with, and I know he's got big things ahead of him!"
Cole Seely got his big break in the sport of motocross in 2010 when Troy Lee took a shot on the skinny teenager from Newbury Park and welcomed him to the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda Team. Since then, Cole has blossomed into one of the best riders in the sport today.
Seely scored his first 250 class podium in 2010 at the San Diego Supercross. The following year he continued to improve and he earned his, and the team's, first win at Dodger Stadium. He continued to grow as a rider and grow with the Troy Lee Designs Race Team amassing five 250 class Supercross wins during his career, and emerging as a title contender in the sport. It has been an honor and a privilege for everyone at Troy Lee Designs to work with Cole and join in on the fun as his career has developed. Cole is a great representative for the sport and the Troy Lee Designs brand.
About Troy Lee Designs:
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, sportswear and accessories, and operating the TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda supercross and motocross team. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
- 26.05.2015 : Austin Dillon Dominates Nascar Xfinity Race At Charlotte | NASCAR - Charlotte, NC
- 26.05.2015 : Juan Pablo Montoya Outduels Power To Indianapolis 500 Victory | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 26.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM’s Nelson Makes First Podium Appearance at Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 25.05.2015 : Seely’s Hard Charging Earned the TLD Rider First Top-10 Finish in the 450 Class | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA