Neville Bradshaw takes top spot at British Masters
British Masters Round 5 - Landrake, Cornwall
Hey everyone I travelled to Plymouth for the 5th round of the British masters series at landrake in Cornwall.
The organisers used their hi tech plant to do a good job preparing the track, ripping it up real deep, and putting down heaps of water which meant qualifying was a bit wet, but made great lines for racing. The class was really staked with all the best riders in England going for the big prize money.
Qualifying went pretty good I managed to post the 3rd quickest time on the wet track.
The first moto I rounded the first lap in 5th, and straight away went to work on the leaders, by halfway through the race I was up to 2nd, and went for the lead going into a turn, but came together with Scott elderfield, and went down. I remounted in 4th and put some fast laps in and was managed to catch the lead group on the last lap, however couldn't make the pass and ended up 4th.
The second race also started with a top 5 start. There was a shower during the race which made the track really slick, so I went steady for a few laps. By halfway through I had moved up to 2nd and was pushing for the lead. I set up a good pass on the 2nd last lap, made it stick and went on to put my fastest lap of the race down in the last lap, and take the moto win.
With a 4th and 1st I managed to take the overall win.
1.) Neville Bradshaw
2.) Scott Elderfield
3.) Martin Barr
4.) Wayne Smith
5.) Scott Coloumb
I really enjoyed racing on the weekend, and look forward to the British championship at Lyng on Sunday.
Thanks to everyone for the support!
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA