Neville Bradshaw 2nd overall at Round 4 of British Champs
Hawkstone Park, Shropshire
Qualifying went well, I put a fast lap in on the first lap of qualifying and was 5th for most of the session, however was able to find another half a second on the 2nd last lap that moved me up to 4th, just 0.8 seconds off pole.
Race one didn't start off too great. I got boxed in going down the start straight, and rounded the first lap in 9th. I moved forward on the first few laps and moved into 7th by half race distance. I was battling to find a good rhythm, however was able to move up to 5th by the finish. Not a result I was too pleased with.
The second race I managed to get a clear first lap in. I was able to move from 8th to 3rd within 3 laps. By that time the leaders were 10 seconds ahead, so I put my head down and managed to put some fast laps in, and I moved onto the back of Steven sword by three quarter distance. I kept him honest most of the race and finished in 2nd, which gave me 2nd overall.
I am happy with 2nd overall and also pleased to move back into 2nd position in the championship. We have a few things to work on and will come out swinging for the second half of the season.
The overalls were:
1.) Steven Sword
2.) Neville Bradshaw
3.) Martin Barr
Thanks to all my sponsors and everyone for their support at the races.
- 03.08.2015 : Interview: Jessy Nelson | Unfinished Business | AMA Pro Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 29.07.2015 : TLD / KTM's Toby Price Takes 5th AORC Crown of His Career | AORC - Kyogle, Australia
- 27.07.2015 : Team TLD Riders All Score Top-10 Finishes at Washougal | AMA Pro Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 27.07.2015 : TLD’s Noren Makes It Three Weekends In A Row With Career-Best Finish | AMA Pro Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 27.07.2015 : Interview: Brandon Semenuk and Rupert Walker - Revel In The Chaos | Freeride MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 24.07.2015 : TLD's Toby Price Could Wrap Up Fifth AORC Crown This Weekend | AORC - Kyogle, Australia
- 24.07.2015 : Sage Karam Earns First-Career Podium At Iowa 2015 | IndyCar - Newton, IA
- 23.07.2015 : TLD’s Noren Backs Up Career Best Result With Seventh Overall | AMA Pro Motocross - Millville, MN
- 20.07.2015 : TLD’s McElrath Breaks Into Top-10 With Impressive Moto 2 Ride | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 20.07.2015 : KTM Strong Man Kirk Gibbs Braves The Pain At Shepparton | Motocross - Victoria, Australia