Neville Bradshaw 2nd overall at Round 4 of British Champs
Hawkstone Park, Shropshire
Qualifying went well, I put a fast lap in on the first lap of qualifying and was 5th for most of the session, however was able to find another half a second on the 2nd last lap that moved me up to 4th, just 0.8 seconds off pole.
Race one didn't start off too great. I got boxed in going down the start straight, and rounded the first lap in 9th. I moved forward on the first few laps and moved into 7th by half race distance. I was battling to find a good rhythm, however was able to move up to 5th by the finish. Not a result I was too pleased with.
The second race I managed to get a clear first lap in. I was able to move from 8th to 3rd within 3 laps. By that time the leaders were 10 seconds ahead, so I put my head down and managed to put some fast laps in, and I moved onto the back of Steven sword by three quarter distance. I kept him honest most of the race and finished in 2nd, which gave me 2nd overall.
I am happy with 2nd overall and also pleased to move back into 2nd position in the championship. We have a few things to work on and will come out swinging for the second half of the season.
The overalls were:
1.) Steven Sword
2.) Neville Bradshaw
3.) Martin Barr
Thanks to all my sponsors and everyone for their support at the races.
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA