Neville Bradshaw 2nd overall at Round 4 of British Champs
Hawkstone Park, Shropshire
Qualifying went well, I put a fast lap in on the first lap of qualifying and was 5th for most of the session, however was able to find another half a second on the 2nd last lap that moved me up to 4th, just 0.8 seconds off pole.
Race one didn't start off too great. I got boxed in going down the start straight, and rounded the first lap in 9th. I moved forward on the first few laps and moved into 7th by half race distance. I was battling to find a good rhythm, however was able to move up to 5th by the finish. Not a result I was too pleased with.
The second race I managed to get a clear first lap in. I was able to move from 8th to 3rd within 3 laps. By that time the leaders were 10 seconds ahead, so I put my head down and managed to put some fast laps in, and I moved onto the back of Steven sword by three quarter distance. I kept him honest most of the race and finished in 2nd, which gave me 2nd overall.
I am happy with 2nd overall and also pleased to move back into 2nd position in the championship. We have a few things to work on and will come out swinging for the second half of the season.
The overalls were:
1.) Steven Sword
2.) Neville Bradshaw
3.) Martin Barr
Thanks to all my sponsors and everyone for their support at the races.
- 20.05.2013 : Alise Post Repeats Her USAC Title | BMX - Chula Vista, CA
- 20.05.2013 : Graffunder Puts Husqvarna In Top Five at Barcelona X Games | Endurocross - Barcelona, Spain
- 20.05.2013 : Troy Lee Designs Kicks Off Summer at Hangtown MX | AMA Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 17.05.2013 : 'Little' Brother Goes Big | VurbMoto Interview
- 16.05.2013 : Ricky and Luke Johnson Both Victorious at Eldora Speedway | TORC - Rossburg, OH
- 16.05.2013 : Catching Up With: Blake Savage | DMX Interview
- 15.05.2013 : Matt Simmonds Takes 3rd at Round 2 of the BDS Fort William | MTB - Fort William, Scotland
- 15.05.2013 : Kahne Battles for Darlington Win and Finishes Race in 17th | NASCAR - Darlington, SC
- 15.05.2013 : Troy Lee Designs Welcomes Malcolm Stewart to the Team | AMA Motocross
- 14.05.2013 : Extreme Speed Motorsports Finishes Third and Fourth at Laguna Seca | ALMS - Monterey, CA