Neville Bradshaw 2nd overall at Round 4 of British Champs
Hawkstone Park, Shropshire
Qualifying went well, I put a fast lap in on the first lap of qualifying and was 5th for most of the session, however was able to find another half a second on the 2nd last lap that moved me up to 4th, just 0.8 seconds off pole.
Race one didn't start off too great. I got boxed in going down the start straight, and rounded the first lap in 9th. I moved forward on the first few laps and moved into 7th by half race distance. I was battling to find a good rhythm, however was able to move up to 5th by the finish. Not a result I was too pleased with.
The second race I managed to get a clear first lap in. I was able to move from 8th to 3rd within 3 laps. By that time the leaders were 10 seconds ahead, so I put my head down and managed to put some fast laps in, and I moved onto the back of Steven sword by three quarter distance. I kept him honest most of the race and finished in 2nd, which gave me 2nd overall.
I am happy with 2nd overall and also pleased to move back into 2nd position in the championship. We have a few things to work on and will come out swinging for the second half of the season.
The overalls were:
1.) Steven Sword
2.) Neville Bradshaw
3.) Martin Barr
Thanks to all my sponsors and everyone for their support at the races.
- 10.02.2016 : Troy Lee Designed Porsche | Stuttgart, Germany
- 09.02.2016 : TLD Re-signs Brandon Semenuk | Corona, CA
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA