Neville Bradshaw 2nd overall at Round 4 of British Champs
Hawkstone Park, Shropshire
Qualifying went well, I put a fast lap in on the first lap of qualifying and was 5th for most of the session, however was able to find another half a second on the 2nd last lap that moved me up to 4th, just 0.8 seconds off pole.
Race one didn't start off too great. I got boxed in going down the start straight, and rounded the first lap in 9th. I moved forward on the first few laps and moved into 7th by half race distance. I was battling to find a good rhythm, however was able to move up to 5th by the finish. Not a result I was too pleased with.
The second race I managed to get a clear first lap in. I was able to move from 8th to 3rd within 3 laps. By that time the leaders were 10 seconds ahead, so I put my head down and managed to put some fast laps in, and I moved onto the back of Steven sword by three quarter distance. I kept him honest most of the race and finished in 2nd, which gave me 2nd overall.
I am happy with 2nd overall and also pleased to move back into 2nd position in the championship. We have a few things to work on and will come out swinging for the second half of the season.
The overalls were:
1.) Steven Sword
2.) Neville Bradshaw
3.) Martin Barr
Thanks to all my sponsors and everyone for their support at the races.
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France
- 06.11.2015 : Shane McElrath Injured in Practice | Moto - Corona, CA
- 17.10.2015 : TLD Athletes on top at RedBull Rampage | Bike - Virgin, UT
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia