Moto Brew New Sponsor for TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda Team
TLD Headquarters - Corona, CA
Troy Lee Designs is pleased to announce that Moto Brew Pale Ale, brewed by Sequoia Brewing Company, has signed on to be a sponsor of the TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda Race Team for 2013 and beyond.
What started as a cool idea for a private label beer in 2003, quickly grew to a brand of beer selling in 3 states and increasing in popularity. However, due to a hops shortage, the brand was forced to slow production in 2008.
After a five year hiatus, long time friends and original proprietors of the beer label, Troy Lee, Greg Primm and Scott Kendall, have all teamed up to bring back the Pale Ale style Moto Brew beer. With a new recipe, the unique blend is sure to become the beverage of choice for many.
The beer is currently available on tap at Three Seventy Common, neighbor to the Troy Lee Designs Boutique and Design Center in Laguna Beach. Owner, Ryan Adams, is excited about the new beverage's arrival to his establishment.
"We just got this beer in this week. It's a really nice pale ale. I'm excited to be carrying it and am really looking forward to our customers trying it."
Troy Lee, who designed the beer's new label, is proud to have Moto Brew on board as a race team sponsor once again, and is looking forward to working with Greg and Scott to bring Moto Brew back into the moto community.
"I'm stoked that Greg and Scott decided to join us for the 2013 season. Moto Brew was a sponsor for our Supermoto team several years back, and now they've come on board for Supercross. We've been friends for a long time and working with them is always great. The beer tastes awesome and I can't wait for the fans to taste the new brew."
In addition to Three Seventy Common, the beer is on tap at both of Sequoia Brewing Company's Bar and Grill locations in Fresno, California.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Seaspan, Pro Tork, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, MavTV, ODI, McQueen Racing, Method Race Wheels, Sol Republic, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, Enjoy, VP Racing Fuels, DubyaUSA/Talon, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Caprillo, Moto Brew, Vortex, Cycra, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Dirt Star, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, and New Era.
- 24.07.2014 : Johnny and CJ Greaves Pull Pro-2 / Pro-4 Sweep at Bark River | TORC - Bark River, MI
- 24.07.2014 : Ryan Maramont Confirms Break From Racing | MX Nationals - Australia
- 23.07.2014 : Kanaan Leads Team Target with Two Podiums in Toronto | IndyCar - Toronto, Canada
- 23.07.2014 : Sage Karam Added to Brickyard GP Lineup | GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series - Indianapolis, IN
- 22.07.2014 : Women's Mountain Biking in Mammoth with Leigh Donovan | MTB - Mammoth Lakes, CA
- 22.07.2014 : Colton Facciotti at the Top of the Box at Sand Del Lee | Motocross - Richmond, ON, Canada
- 22.07.2014 : Fredrik Noren at Spring Creek MX 2014 | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 22.07.2014 : Toby Price On Top at Kyogle | Off-Road - Kyogle, Australia
- 21.07.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Dives Into Spring Creek Motocross | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 18.07.2014 : Vaea Verbeek Wins Canadian MTB Downhill Women's Championship | Mountain Bike - Sun Peaks, BC, Canada