Marcelo Gutierrez nominated Athlete of the Year in Colombia
Athlete of the Year - Caldas, Colombia
His year included victories in the Latinoamerican championship in Ecuador, the Panamerican championship in Venezuela, the Gold Medal in the National Sport Games, Gold in the Colombian Cup, Gold in the National Downhill Championship and 3 Gold Medals at the Crankworx Championship in Canada.
"I am very happy to receive this nomination for 2 reasons: first, because it is recognition for a lot of hard work, and second, it raises my expectations and goals for the years to come," said Marcelo.
"I would like to thank my sponsors that supported me throughout the whole year, which are California Xtreme, Cafe de Colombia, Eta Servicios, Cycle Planet, Banshee and Vincular ltda."
The Silver nomination went to Karate man Andres Felipe Rendon, and swimmer Lina Constanza Arango took Bronze.
- 10.02.2016 : Troy Lee Designed Porsche | Stuttgart, Germany
- 09.02.2016 : TLD Re-signs Brandon Semenuk | Corona, CA
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA