Mammoth Mountain 2013 Kamikaze Bike Games Begin
TLD Proudly Presents the Legends of Kamikaze Race
Mammoth Mountain is putting the final touches on the mountain for the 2013 Kamikaze games that begin September 4th – 8th. They’ve put in a lot of work on the mountain and we touched base with them to see what riders can expect at this Mammoth event. Events include the final Pro GRT race, Kamikaze race, Enduro race, and much more. Check out the video detailing some of what you can expect and see some sneak peek pictures of the venue.
You can check out the detailed schedule and listing of all the events at:
In addition to the numerous downhill races for all skill levels (Kamikaze, Troy Lee Designs inspired Legends Race, ProGRT/MTBGP) the schedule consists of numerous other events including Speed and Style, Dual Slalom, an Enduro, XC, and much more. The Troy Lee Designs Legends Race will see many historical riders competing again. Mammoth is planning on making a comeback in the biking scene. This effort shows their re-commitment to the sport and biking.
The bike rental fleet consists of Rocky Mountain Bikes. They’ve got plenty to pick from within the Rocky Mountain range but make sure you arrive early to ensure you get one.
- 13.12.2013 : Montoya Continues Education Process at Phoenix | IndyCar - Phoenix, AZ
- 12.12.2013 : Catching Up With Colton Facciotti | Motocross - CMRC Series
- 11.12.2013 : Interview with Artist Tom Fritz | Art - Megadeluxe.com Interview
- 11.12.2013 : Colton Facciotti to Gopher Dunes Racing TLD Honda for 2014 | Supercross/Motocross - TLD Canada
- 10.12.2013 : Christian Brothers Racing Win Two and Extend Points Lead | Snocross - Bessemer, MI
- 10.12.2013 : TLD to Back Hope Tech Enduro & DH Team for 2014 | MTB - United Kingdom
- 10.12.2013 : Stewart Goes 10-3 at Geneva SX | Supercross - Geneva, Switzerland
- 10.12.2013 : Sporting Achievement of the Year 2013 Finalist: Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 10.12.2013 : Last Call - Eliot Jackson Interview | MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 09.12.2013 : KTM Re-Signs Chris Fillmore to Superbike Team | Superbike - Murrieta, CA