Mammoth Mountain 2013 Kamikaze Bike Games Begin
TLD Proudly Presents the Legends of Kamikaze Race
Mammoth Mountain is putting the final touches on the mountain for the 2013 Kamikaze games that begin September 4th – 8th. They’ve put in a lot of work on the mountain and we touched base with them to see what riders can expect at this Mammoth event. Events include the final Pro GRT race, Kamikaze race, Enduro race, and much more. Check out the video detailing some of what you can expect and see some sneak peek pictures of the venue.
You can check out the detailed schedule and listing of all the events at:
In addition to the numerous downhill races for all skill levels (Kamikaze, Troy Lee Designs inspired Legends Race, ProGRT/MTBGP) the schedule consists of numerous other events including Speed and Style, Dual Slalom, an Enduro, XC, and much more. The Troy Lee Designs Legends Race will see many historical riders competing again. Mammoth is planning on making a comeback in the biking scene. This effort shows their re-commitment to the sport and biking.
The bike rental fleet consists of Rocky Mountain Bikes. They’ve got plenty to pick from within the Rocky Mountain range but make sure you arrive early to ensure you get one.
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 13.05.2015 : Mitchell Oldenburg Gets a Shot With Troy Lee Designs | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 12.05.2015 : Willoughby Steals UCI BMX Supercross World Cup Series Lead | BMX - Papendal, Netherlands
- 12.05.2015 : Patrick Butler Joins Lusty Industries Australian Downhill Team | Downhill MTB - NSW, Australia
- 08.05.2015 : Interview with SRAM | TLD Racing's Russell Finsterwald | Cross-Country MTB