Malcolm Stewart Signs with TLD Team for 2014
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda
Malcolm made his TLD debut as a replacement rider at the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross National opener at Hangtown this past May. He demonstrated a lot of promise on the 450 showing both the speed and the desire to run up front. The highlight of the summer was his moto 2 podium at Budds Creek, where he finished a career best 4th overall for the day.
“We were working closely with his brother James and his family on a different project and got to know Malcolm personally. He’s a good kid and lots of fun to be around. I feel that he’s a good fit for the team,” said Troy Lee.
"It’s great to sign Malcolm to the TLD team for the upcoming season. He made some great contributions to the program, earned the ride with his results, and I look forward to seeing his continued success in 2014," said TLD Team Manager Tyler Keefe.
Look for Malcolm to compete in the AMA Supercross Lites West Regional Series alongside TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda teammates Cole Seely, Jessy Nelson and Shane McElrath. He’ll then make the jump to the 450’s in the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross National Championship Series.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Horizon Hobby, Pro Tork, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, MAV TV, ODI, McQueen Racing, Method Race Wheels, Sol Republic, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, N-Style, VP Racing Fuels, DubyaUSA/Talon, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Caprillo, Moto Brew, Vortex, Cycra, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Dirt Star, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, and New Era.
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia
- 03.11.2014 : Runner-Up Finish for ESM Patrón at Shanghai | WEC - Shanghai, China
- 03.11.2014 : From Joyride to Rampage to unReal: Brandon Semenuk's Non-Stop Year | Freeride MTB
- 30.10.2014 : Interview: Darryn Durham on Supercross Africa | Supercross - Pretoria, South Africa
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH