Lusty Industries Launches Seven MX Amateur Program
Amateur Motocross - Australia
James Stewart isn’t the first racer to launch his own line of riding apparel; Bob Hannah, Malcolm Smith and Troy Lee are a few past riders that all come to mind as iconic racers who threw their hat into the ring.
Stewart's newest venture came as a surprise to most, as it was a well-kept secret throughout its planning stages.
"I’ve had some great clothing sponsors in the past, and I’ve always enjoyed working with them and helped come up with special signature pieces,” said Stewart. “But there were often times that my ideas would get shot down because of budgets and other reasons. Sometimes, I felt like just an employee, rather than a part of things, and that’s what inspired me to do my own thing.”
With this exciting new chapter, Lusty Industries and Distributors are really excited to launch their Seven MX Amateur Motocross Program that runs in unison and based off Amateur Program run by James Stewart and his team in the USA.
Cody Mackie who has been a long term Lusty athlete and Professional Motocross athlete competing around the world is leading the charge with the role as Seven MX brand ambassador, with Mackie’s knowledge and incredible talents on a motorcycle he will be mentoring two amateur athletes – Cooper Pozniak and Bailey Malkiewicz.
“I couldn’t be happier to fly the Seven MX flag here in Australia for my good friend and company founder James Steward,” Mackie said. “I’ve always enjoyed working with amateur athletes, to work with riders like Cooper and Bailey is just an added bonus, they are both extremely fast and great kids."
Lusty Industries and Distributors couldn’t be happier to generate an amateur based program here in Australia. Both Cooper and Bailey will be contesting at State and Nationals levels with the support from Mackie in areas such as preparation, race day, training, social media, speaking and all areas of what it takes to become a world class athlete.
“I’ve spent recent years supporting professional based athletes, it’s a breath of fresh air to give back to the root’s of the sport and support two incredibly talented athletes” Lusty Industries Director Johnny Mclean said.
In addition to the Amateur Program, Lusty Industries would like to welcome two other great additions to the Seven MX athlete roster competing at state and national level with Brenden Harrison leading out the Pro Lites class and Jarrod Kelly heading up the MXD class. We wish them all the best for the year ahead.
- 30.10.2014 : Interview: Darryn Durham on Supercross Africa | Supercross - Pretoria, South Africa
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH
- 13.10.2014 : Greg Hancock Is 2014 Speedway World Champion | Speedway - Torun, Poland
- 06.10.2014 : Jessy Nelson 3rd at Red Bull Straight Rhythm 2014 | Race Team - Pomona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Darryn Durham | Race Team - Corona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : 32 Riders to Compete in Red Bull Straight Rhythm at Fairplex on October 4 | Supercross - Pomona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Vildosola Racing Leads the SCORE International Championship | SCORE - Imperial Valley, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Darryn Durham - Back In Orange And Black | Race Team
- 01.10.2014 : Brandon Semenuk is the FMB Overall Champion | Freeride MTB - Virgin, UT
- 29.09.2014 : Willoughby and Pajon Victorious at Chula Vista BMX | BMX - Chula Vista, CA