Loretta Lynn’s to Air Live on NBC
AMA Amateur National Motocross - Morgantown, WA
For the second consecutive year, the Red Bull AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn’s will air as part of the Red Bull Signature Series, the most progressive action sports property in the world featuring some of Red Bull’s top events including the Vans US Open of Surfing, Joyride, Dreamline and Rampage. For more information, please visit www.redbullsignatureseries.com. Be sure to follow the Red Bull Signature Series on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
This year, host Sal Masekela will take viewers on a ride and introduce them to some of the top riders in amateur motocross, while presenting the excitement of the final motos in the premier 250 A and 250 B classes at the Ranch.
“The entire MX Sports team is excited to be a part of this landmark live television event at the Ranch,” said MX Sports Event Director Tim Cotter. “This reinforces that Loretta Lynn’s is the largest and most significant amateur motorsports event in the U.S.”
Beginning on Tuesday, the RacerTV Media Group will feature a live stream of one moto in each of the 36 classes on RacerTV.com, allowing viewers to watch their favorite racer in action at least one time over the course of the week. In addition to real time action on the track, viewers can see exclusive rider interviews and other features from the Loretta Lynn Ranch.
“This schedule will allow families and friends to tune in and watch their rider from anywhere in the world. We identify that it is difficult to take a week out of your schedule and travel great distances to watch your family member compete so this opportunity couldn’t be more exciting,” Cotter added.
For a full schedule of broadcast times for the 2013 National, please click HERE.
The 2013 Red Bull AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship presented by AMSOIL will take place Sunday, July 28 – Saturday, Aug. 3 at Loretta Lynn Ranch in Hurricane Mills, Tenn. For more information on the event, please visit www.mxsports.com. For exclusive content and additional information follow Loretta Lynn MX on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia