KTM Re-Signs Chris Fillmore to Superbike Team
Superbike - Murrieta, CA
Fillmore, who started racing with KTM on its Supermoto Team in the early 2000’s, began testing the RC8 in 2008. Since that time he has piloted the bike in its first-ever AMA Pro SuperBike race and gone on to run two full-time seasons in that series with a career best finish of 4th overall.
Fillmore has re-signed with KTM for the 2014 season where he is looking to earn his first podium. “We have made tremendous progress with the bike since we first began racing three years ago. We came very close to a top three finish last year and I believe with our progress we can achieve a podium result this next season. KTM feels like a family to me and I am very happy to return for 2014,” stated Fillmore.
KTM/HMC Team Manager, Mitch Hansen, commented, “We are very pleased to have Chris returning for his third year. Chris has been very instrumental in the development of the RC8 Superbike. He is very dedicated to his career and a true professional athlete. We are excited about our future together.”
- 22.04.2015 : Alise Post Grabs 2nd at Manchester BMX | BMX - Manchester, England
- 21.04.2015 : Scott Dixon wins Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 21.04.2015 : CGRT Claims SportsCar Showcase Runner-Up Finish in Long Beach | SportsCar - Long Beach, CA
- 21.04.2015 : Lusty / TLD / KTM Riders Excel In A Tough Hedley Round | Off-Road - Victoria, Australia
- 20.04.2015 : 'My Weekend Was…' With Cole Seely - Santa Clara SX Recap | AMA Supercross - Santa Clara, CA
- 20.04.2015 : The Play-By-Play of Shane McElrath’s Race Day in Santa Clara | AMA Supercross - Santa Clara, CA
- 16.04.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Report: Indy Grand Prix of Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 15.04.2015 : Team Penske's Castroneves Podiums in Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 14.04.2015 : Lusty Industries / KTM’s Gibbs Shows His Mettle To Extend Nationals Lead | Motocross - Sydney, Australia
- 14.04.2015 : Kasey Kahne Finishes 8th At Texas | NASCAR - Fort Worth, TX