KTM Re-Signs Chris Fillmore to Superbike Team
Superbike - Murrieta, CA
Fillmore, who started racing with KTM on its Supermoto Team in the early 2000’s, began testing the RC8 in 2008. Since that time he has piloted the bike in its first-ever AMA Pro SuperBike race and gone on to run two full-time seasons in that series with a career best finish of 4th overall.
Fillmore has re-signed with KTM for the 2014 season where he is looking to earn his first podium. “We have made tremendous progress with the bike since we first began racing three years ago. We came very close to a top three finish last year and I believe with our progress we can achieve a podium result this next season. KTM feels like a family to me and I am very happy to return for 2014,” stated Fillmore.
KTM/HMC Team Manager, Mitch Hansen, commented, “We are very pleased to have Chris returning for his third year. Chris has been very instrumental in the development of the RC8 Superbike. He is very dedicated to his career and a true professional athlete. We are excited about our future together.”
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | Oakland Supercross Results
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History
- 20.01.2015 : MXP Chatter: Kyle Keast | Motocross - Canada
- 20.01.2015 : American Champion Jared Mees Wins 2015 Troy Bayliss Classic | Flat Track - Taree, Australia
- 20.01.2015 : CBR's Zach Herfindahl Wins At Grafton | Snocross - Grafton, ND
- 19.01.2015 : TLD's Toby Price 3rd Overall In Dakar Rally 2015 | Off-Road - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 17.01.2015 : Nelson and McElrath Fight For Top-10 Finishes | AMA Supercross - Anaheim, CA