KTM Re-Signs Chris Fillmore to Superbike Team
Superbike - Murrieta, CA
Fillmore, who started racing with KTM on its Supermoto Team in the early 2000’s, began testing the RC8 in 2008. Since that time he has piloted the bike in its first-ever AMA Pro SuperBike race and gone on to run two full-time seasons in that series with a career best finish of 4th overall.
Fillmore has re-signed with KTM for the 2014 season where he is looking to earn his first podium. “We have made tremendous progress with the bike since we first began racing three years ago. We came very close to a top three finish last year and I believe with our progress we can achieve a podium result this next season. KTM feels like a family to me and I am very happy to return for 2014,” stated Fillmore.
KTM/HMC Team Manager, Mitch Hansen, commented, “We are very pleased to have Chris returning for his third year. Chris has been very instrumental in the development of the RC8 Superbike. He is very dedicated to his career and a true professional athlete. We are excited about our future together.”
- 28.07.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Top Ten In Washington | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 28.07.2014 : Brendan Fairclough Succeeds in Lenzerheide | DH MTB - Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- 28.07.2014 : Honda Muscle Milk Top Ten at Washougal | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 25.07.2014 : Simply Perfect Pole Position for ESM on National Patrón Tequila Day | TUSC - Indianapolis, IN
- 25.07.2014 : Hancock's Stormer In Sweden | Speedway GP - Motala, Sweden
- 24.07.2014 : Johnny and CJ Greaves Pull Pro-2 / Pro-4 Sweep at Bark River | TORC - Bark River, MI
- 24.07.2014 : Ryan Maramont Confirms Break From Racing | MX Nationals - Australia
- 23.07.2014 : Kanaan Leads Team Target with Two Podiums in Toronto | IndyCar - Toronto, Canada
- 23.07.2014 : Sage Karam Added to Brickyard GP Lineup | GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series - Indianapolis, IN
- 22.07.2014 : Women's Mountain Biking in Mammoth with Leigh Donovan | MTB - Mammoth Lakes, CA