Justin Jones Signs With FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis
The 2013 WORCS series kicks off in Peoria, Arizona January 19th and 20th.
Proudly representing FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis in the Pro class will be Justin Jones.
Jones has signed on to race both WORCS and Baja on a KTM 450XC. Jones conquered four WORCS Pro 2 podiums in 2012, impressing team owner Mike Hurlbert with his performances.
"I got the call from Mike Hurlbert asking if I would like to race WORCS Pro and Baja for the team in 2013. I said yes in about 3 seconds!" stated an ecstatic Jones. "KTM had a practice bike all fixed up for me to pick up. While I was there I got to meet Roger Decoster, who my father (Gary Jones) raced with in the early years. I am so happy to be a part of the KTM family now. Mike Hurlbert, KTM and all the great team sponsors are giving me a great opportunity, and I am going to work hard to win races and championships for them in the future."
"I learned a long time ago, 'A leaf don't fall to far from the tree'," commented Mike Hurlbert. "Gary Jones was the first AMA Motocross Champion when the series started. Justin Jones has all the great qualities of his father. Over the years I have socialized with Gary quite a bit at the WORCS events, and really noticed Justin's results. Now that Justin and I have worked together a little more I have learned what a great person he is. I am confident Justin is destined to be a great rider like his father."
- 05.12.2013 : Red Bull Straight Rhythm to Debut on NBC | Supercross - Red Bull
- 05.12.2013 : Beyond the Bike: Micayla Gatto | Dirt Magazine Interview
- 05.12.2013 : Aim High Season Two Premieres Exclusively on Crackle | TV Guide Exclusive
- 04.12.2013 : #NotBad - Interview with Semenuk and Wittenburg | More Dirt Interview
- 02.12.2013 : Willoughby Wins Back-To-Back USA BMX Titles | BMX - Tulsa, OK
- 02.12.2013 : Christian Brothers Racing Scores 2 Wins at Snocross Opener | Snocross - Duluth, MN
- 02.12.2013 : Rider Check: Ronnie Stewart | Vital MX Interview
- 28.11.2013 : "Patrick Dempsey: Racing Le Mans" Marathon Thanksgiving Day on Velocity | Auto Racing - Velocity Network
- 27.11.2013 : Privateer Profile: Robert Lind | Racer X Interview
- 27.11.2013 : Blais Racing Services Fasst CO Race Report | NHHA Off-Road - Johnson Valley, CA