Justin Jones Signs With FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis
The 2013 WORCS series kicks off in Peoria, Arizona January 19th and 20th.
Proudly representing FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis in the Pro class will be Justin Jones.
Jones has signed on to race both WORCS and Baja on a KTM 450XC. Jones conquered four WORCS Pro 2 podiums in 2012, impressing team owner Mike Hurlbert with his performances.
"I got the call from Mike Hurlbert asking if I would like to race WORCS Pro and Baja for the team in 2013. I said yes in about 3 seconds!" stated an ecstatic Jones. "KTM had a practice bike all fixed up for me to pick up. While I was there I got to meet Roger Decoster, who my father (Gary Jones) raced with in the early years. I am so happy to be a part of the KTM family now. Mike Hurlbert, KTM and all the great team sponsors are giving me a great opportunity, and I am going to work hard to win races and championships for them in the future."
"I learned a long time ago, 'A leaf don't fall to far from the tree'," commented Mike Hurlbert. "Gary Jones was the first AMA Motocross Champion when the series started. Justin Jones has all the great qualities of his father. Over the years I have socialized with Gary quite a bit at the WORCS events, and really noticed Justin's results. Now that Justin and I have worked together a little more I have learned what a great person he is. I am confident Justin is destined to be a great rider like his father."
- 24.04.2014 : Stapleton Slated for Wonthaggi MX Nationals Comeback | Motocross - Australia
- 24.04.2014 : Dixon Seeks to Dislodge Runner-Up Yoke at Barber | IndyCar - Birmingham, AL
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA