Justin Jones Signs With FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis
The 2013 WORCS series kicks off in Peoria, Arizona January 19th and 20th.
Proudly representing FMF/RPM/KTM Racing Team Maxxis in the Pro class will be Justin Jones.
Jones has signed on to race both WORCS and Baja on a KTM 450XC. Jones conquered four WORCS Pro 2 podiums in 2012, impressing team owner Mike Hurlbert with his performances.
"I got the call from Mike Hurlbert asking if I would like to race WORCS Pro and Baja for the team in 2013. I said yes in about 3 seconds!" stated an ecstatic Jones. "KTM had a practice bike all fixed up for me to pick up. While I was there I got to meet Roger Decoster, who my father (Gary Jones) raced with in the early years. I am so happy to be a part of the KTM family now. Mike Hurlbert, KTM and all the great team sponsors are giving me a great opportunity, and I am going to work hard to win races and championships for them in the future."
"I learned a long time ago, 'A leaf don't fall to far from the tree'," commented Mike Hurlbert. "Gary Jones was the first AMA Motocross Champion when the series started. Justin Jones has all the great qualities of his father. Over the years I have socialized with Gary quite a bit at the WORCS events, and really noticed Justin's results. Now that Justin and I have worked together a little more I have learned what a great person he is. I am confident Justin is destined to be a great rider like his father."
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia
- 14.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Launches All New Adventure Line For 2016 | Company - Corona, CA
- 11.09.2015 : Unsung Hero: Derek Schuster | Motocross - Canada
- 08.09.2015 : Count Me In - Jessy Nelson Talks MXGP Of USA | MXGP - Glen Helen, CA