John Hopkins Injury Update
MotoGP - World Championship
Following his crash at the Brno GP last weekend John Hopkins has had surgery on the third finger of his right hand to correct a break and dislocation. Fractures to his first and second fingers required no special treatment and are healing in the normal way.
Jack Valentine, team manager:
"John flew home to the States immediately after the accident and his surgeon assessed the damage then operated on the third finger.
"John is now relaxing at home and on the recommendation of his surgeon is undertaking all the usual rehabilitation treatments like hyperbaric chamber sessions. The aim is for John to come back 100% fit; his goal and that of Samsung Crescent Racing is still to win the 2011 BSB Championship.
"Early next week we should be in a better position to report on how the injury is progressing, but for now we understand all is going to plan and we can look forward to seeing 'Hopper' back on the grid soon."
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia
- 14.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Launches All New Adventure Line For 2016 | Company - Corona, CA
- 11.09.2015 : Unsung Hero: Derek Schuster | Motocross - Canada
- 08.09.2015 : Count Me In - Jessy Nelson Talks MXGP Of USA | MXGP - Glen Helen, CA