John Hopkins Injury Update
MotoGP - World Championship
Following his crash at the Brno GP last weekend John Hopkins has had surgery on the third finger of his right hand to correct a break and dislocation. Fractures to his first and second fingers required no special treatment and are healing in the normal way.
Jack Valentine, team manager:
"John flew home to the States immediately after the accident and his surgeon assessed the damage then operated on the third finger.
"John is now relaxing at home and on the recommendation of his surgeon is undertaking all the usual rehabilitation treatments like hyperbaric chamber sessions. The aim is for John to come back 100% fit; his goal and that of Samsung Crescent Racing is still to win the 2011 BSB Championship.
"Early next week we should be in a better position to report on how the injury is progressing, but for now we understand all is going to plan and we can look forward to seeing 'Hopper' back on the grid soon."
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 11.04.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Pre-Race Report: Long Beach Grand Prix 2014 | Auto Racing - Long Beach, CA