Joe Smith 2nd, Matt Simmonds 4th at British National Champs
MTB - Llangynog, North Wales
Only the current World Cup leader, Gee Atherton, was able to go faster than Joe on the best downhill track we’ve seen for a long time, which had everything – it was fast, technical, and had jumps and multiple lines. The track was a real test for all and a great venue for the most prestigious British race.
Matt Simmonds also had a great ride continuing his top form placing fourth, only one second behind Joe on a 3 ½ minute track, putting both Chain Reaction Cycles/Nukeproof riders on the podium. This just shows how well the team is doing this season and that our Nukeproof Pulse bikes are more than capable of delivering the goods at the very top level.
Team Manager Nigel Page said: “There is no rest for the wicked though or time to celebrate as the team leaves for the long trip to Andorra for the third round of the UCI World Cup this weekend.
“Let’s hope we have a bit of lady luck to go with the riders’ current form and hopefully Joe, Matt and Sam Hill will get the results we are chasing.”
- 28.05.2015 : Eighth for Jerome Clementz in EWS#2 Ireland | Enduro MTB - Glenealy, Ireland
- 26.05.2015 : Austin Dillon Dominates Nascar Xfinity Race At Charlotte | NASCAR - Charlotte, NC
- 26.05.2015 : Juan Pablo Montoya Outduels Power To Indianapolis 500 Victory | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 26.05.2015 : TLD’s Nelson Makes First Podium Appearance at Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 25.05.2015 : Seely’s Hard Charging Earned the TLD Rider First Top-10 Finish in the 450 Class | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA