Joe Smith 2nd, Matt Simmonds 4th at British National Champs
MTB - Llangynog, North Wales
Only the current World Cup leader, Gee Atherton, was able to go faster than Joe on the best downhill track we’ve seen for a long time, which had everything – it was fast, technical, and had jumps and multiple lines. The track was a real test for all and a great venue for the most prestigious British race.
Matt Simmonds also had a great ride continuing his top form placing fourth, only one second behind Joe on a 3 ½ minute track, putting both Chain Reaction Cycles/Nukeproof riders on the podium. This just shows how well the team is doing this season and that our Nukeproof Pulse bikes are more than capable of delivering the goods at the very top level.
Team Manager Nigel Page said: “There is no rest for the wicked though or time to celebrate as the team leaves for the long trip to Andorra for the third round of the UCI World Cup this weekend.
“Let’s hope we have a bit of lady luck to go with the riders’ current form and hopefully Joe, Matt and Sam Hill will get the results we are chasing.”
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview