Joe Smith 2nd, Matt Simmonds 4th at British National Champs
MTB - Llangynog, North Wales
Only the current World Cup leader, Gee Atherton, was able to go faster than Joe on the best downhill track we’ve seen for a long time, which had everything – it was fast, technical, and had jumps and multiple lines. The track was a real test for all and a great venue for the most prestigious British race.
Matt Simmonds also had a great ride continuing his top form placing fourth, only one second behind Joe on a 3 ½ minute track, putting both Chain Reaction Cycles/Nukeproof riders on the podium. This just shows how well the team is doing this season and that our Nukeproof Pulse bikes are more than capable of delivering the goods at the very top level.
Team Manager Nigel Page said: “There is no rest for the wicked though or time to celebrate as the team leaves for the long trip to Andorra for the third round of the UCI World Cup this weekend.
“Let’s hope we have a bit of lady luck to go with the riders’ current form and hopefully Joe, Matt and Sam Hill will get the results we are chasing.”
- 29.09.2014 : Willoughby and Pajon Victorious at Chula Vista BMX | BMX - Chula Vista, CA
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany