Introducing Rizla Suzuki MotoGP, by Troy Lee Designs
Rizla joins forces with Troy Lee
Rizla Suzuki has joined forces with American motorsport design icon Troy Lee in a partnership that will see the team's image inspired by his amazing Southern California design studio.
Livery direct from Troy Lee and his fantastic team of designers will be featured throughout the Rizla Suzuki MotoGP squad, from the 2010 Suzuki GSV-R itself through to the race suits that Loris Capirossi and Alvaro Bautista will be wearing as they battle with the world's greatest racers around the globe in this season's 18-race championship. Troy Lee Designs will also create the livery for the team's pit-box and hospitality unit, as well as the team clothing and merchandise ranges.
Troy Lee has been customising helmets 'For the World's Fastest Racers' since 1981. The relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge in style, design and quality has given Troy Lee Designs the reputation as an innovator in many different racing fields. The company has grown over the past three decades to include a product line ranging from high-performance helmets to a complete line of Motocross racing gear and casual wear. With an amazing team of racers from the four-wheeled world of Indycar, Sportscars, NASCAR and World Rally, to the two-wheeled racers of Motocross, Supermoto, Enduro, Freestyle, Dirt Track and Road Racing, and to the cycling world of Mountain Biking, Free Riding to BMX, Troy Lee has enjoyed working with the best in the world and now he takes it one step further by joining forces with Suzuki's Factory MotoGP team.
Rizla Suzuki is in action at Sepang in Malaysia this week, with the team's 2010 'Troy Lee Designs' inspired livery being launched at the Qatar test next month.
Paul Denning - Rizla Team Manager:
"Troy Lee Designs - and Troy himself - are iconic in the world of motorsport and Rizla Suzuki MotoGP is honoured to be able to introduce them to the world of MotoGP. To have Troy and his team responsible for the design process is great and - as you can imagine - the guys in our team are also delighted to be using a range of Troy Lee Designs equipment as well. There will be some nice 'Troy Lee inspired' surprises during 2010 - and we'll be really happy if we can go as fast as we'll look!"
Troy Lee - Owner, Troy Lee Designs
"We are really excited to join in this partnership with Rizla Suzuki. It has been a dream of mine to be a part of MotoGP and provide my artistic skills to some of the world's fastest road racers. I'm looking forward to a great year of racing from this team and a strong partnership - we at Troy Lee Designs appreciate the fact that every day the racers get out there and put it all on the line, and Capirossi and Bautista are two guys who always give it everything."
- 29.06.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Endure Weather As Season Hits Halfway Point | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 29.06.2015 : TLD’s Noren Bounces Back For Solid Moto 2 Finish at Budds Creek | AMA Pro Motocross - Mechanicsville, MD
- 26.06.2015 : Scott Dixon Looks to Complete Career California Track Sweep | IndyCar - Fontana, CA
- 23.06.2015 : Ward Wins Pole and Takes 4th in Red Bull GRC Debut at Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.06.2015 : Block Takes 2nd at Rd 3 of 2015 Red Bull GRC Season in Daytona | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 18.06.2015 : Podium Finish for Dempsey and Long at Le Mans | Auto Racing - Le Mans, France
- 15.06.2015 : TLD's Seely and Noren Earn Top-10 Finishes in Pennsylvania | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : Top-10 Results for TLD’s Nelson and McElrath at High Point National | AMA Pro Motocross - Mt. Morris, PA
- 15.06.2015 : TLD Bike Athletes Go Big at Rd 3 of MTB World Cup DH Series | DH MTB - Leogang, Austria
- 11.06.2015 : Price Sweeps to Fourth Finke Desert Race Win | Off-Road - Northern Territory, Australia