Interview: TLD Enduro Rider Bryan Regnier
MTB - France
My name is Bryan Regnier, I am 26 years old and I'm a professional rider for YT Industries competing in the 2014 Enduro World Series. I was motocross rider before, and I started my MTB career 3 years ago with Cedric Gracia in The Brigade.
You will participate to Enduro World Series, what are your goals?
My goal is to be top 10 in the EWS and make a lot of media pictures and videos for my image. It's going to be difficult with all of the good riders competing in the series.
Do you have any other races or projects planned?
Yes, I have some projects, but it's too soon to speak about that. I would like to be the first enduro rider to compete in Red Bull Rampage…Sounds crazy, but I think I can do it!! Everything is possible if you work hard!!
You just signed for YT industries, this brand is growing quickly. What do you think? Was it difficult to leave Cedric Gracia and the Brigade team?
Man it's just crazy, YT is going to be the best team in the world! I can't believe it, but it's so amazing to have teammatess like them. Cedric is like father to me. He taught me everything about bicycles, the industry and about the communication.
This year, you are riding with complete Troy Lee Designs equipment. Are you happy?
Yes, it's just crazy. I'm so happy about this because I love this brand. Troy Lee Designs is perhaps the most prestigious brand in the world. If you ride with TLD, you have the STYLE every time, and it's amazing for my image.
What does Troy Lee Designs means to you?
It's pretty simple: Troy Lee Designs is for the world's fastest and stylist racers. (laughs)
Would you like to add anything else?
I am proud to ride for Troy Lee Designs and I hope to continue to evolve with the brand as quickly as possible. Thank you to all the Troy Lee Designs Bike France staff for everything.
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Price Secures Desert Tri-Series Clean-Sweep | Off-Road - Port Hedland, Australia