Interview: TLD Enduro Rider Bryan Regnier
MTB - France
My name is Bryan Regnier, I am 26 years old and I'm a professional rider for YT Industries competing in the 2014 Enduro World Series. I was motocross rider before, and I started my MTB career 3 years ago with Cedric Gracia in The Brigade.
You will participate to Enduro World Series, what are your goals?
My goal is to be top 10 in the EWS and make a lot of media pictures and videos for my image. It's going to be difficult with all of the good riders competing in the series.
Do you have any other races or projects planned?
Yes, I have some projects, but it's too soon to speak about that. I would like to be the first enduro rider to compete in Red Bull Rampage…Sounds crazy, but I think I can do it!! Everything is possible if you work hard!!
You just signed for YT industries, this brand is growing quickly. What do you think? Was it difficult to leave Cedric Gracia and the Brigade team?
Man it's just crazy, YT is going to be the best team in the world! I can't believe it, but it's so amazing to have teammatess like them. Cedric is like father to me. He taught me everything about bicycles, the industry and about the communication.
This year, you are riding with complete Troy Lee Designs equipment. Are you happy?
Yes, it's just crazy. I'm so happy about this because I love this brand. Troy Lee Designs is perhaps the most prestigious brand in the world. If you ride with TLD, you have the STYLE every time, and it's amazing for my image.
What does Troy Lee Designs means to you?
It's pretty simple: Troy Lee Designs is for the world's fastest and stylist racers. (laughs)
Would you like to add anything else?
I am proud to ride for Troy Lee Designs and I hope to continue to evolve with the brand as quickly as possible. Thank you to all the Troy Lee Designs Bike France staff for everything.
- 30.07.2014 : Chris Holder Ready To Race Bydgoszcz | Speedway - Bydgoszcz, Poland
- 29.07.2014 : Ken Block Dominates Global Rallycross Charlotte | Rallycross - Charlotte, NC
- 29.07.2014 : Sam Willoughby Wins 2014 BMX World Cup Championships | BMX - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 29.07.2014 : Toby Price On Top As Tri-Series Continues | Off Road - Carnarvon, Australia
- 28.07.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Top Ten In Washington | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 28.07.2014 : Brendan Fairclough Succeeds in Lenzerheide | DH MTB - Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- 28.07.2014 : Honda Muscle Milk Top Ten at Washougal | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 25.07.2014 : Simply Perfect Pole Position for ESM on National Patrón Tequila Day | TUSC - Indianapolis, IN
- 25.07.2014 : Hancock's Stormer In Sweden | Speedway GP - Motala, Sweden
- 24.07.2014 : Johnny and CJ Greaves Pull Pro-2 / Pro-4 Sweep at Bark River | TORC - Bark River, MI