Inside Look at the HYR 12-Hour Endurance Race
Glen Helen Raceway - San Bernardino, CA
A true test of man and machine, the fabled HYR 12-Hour Endurance Race at Glen Helen is a grueling, half-day GP-style race that takes place in one of the most challenging venues on the west coast. The 20-minute long Glen Helen loop had racers hitting the National Motocross track, the wide-open SRA Gran Prix course and some of most secret, gnarly trail sections in the area.
This year's event went own in the 100-degree range with dusty, choppy conditions, and the racing was nothing less than brutal.
Malcolm Smith Motorsports' own Alexander Smith shreds through the difficult creek section on his way to third place in the Ironman division. This kid puked twice and still finished on the podium!
DR test rider Ricky Yorks set the fastest lap for the team and rode a smooth, Subway-fueled race to help win the 125-250 Expert Class. The Dirt Rider team lapped second place!
For the complete photo report visit: www.dirtrider.com
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia