Inside Look at the HYR 12-Hour Endurance Race
Glen Helen Raceway - San Bernardino, CA
A true test of man and machine, the fabled HYR 12-Hour Endurance Race at Glen Helen is a grueling, half-day GP-style race that takes place in one of the most challenging venues on the west coast. The 20-minute long Glen Helen loop had racers hitting the National Motocross track, the wide-open SRA Gran Prix course and some of most secret, gnarly trail sections in the area.
This year's event went own in the 100-degree range with dusty, choppy conditions, and the racing was nothing less than brutal.
Malcolm Smith Motorsports' own Alexander Smith shreds through the difficult creek section on his way to third place in the Ironman division. This kid puked twice and still finished on the podium!
DR test rider Ricky Yorks set the fastest lap for the team and rode a smooth, Subway-fueled race to help win the 125-250 Expert Class. The Dirt Rider team lapped second place!
For the complete photo report visit: www.dirtrider.com
- 05.12.2013 : Red Bull Straight Rhythm to Debut on NBC | Supercross - Red Bull
- 05.12.2013 : Beyond the Bike: Micayla Gatto | Dirt Magazine Interview
- 05.12.2013 : Aim High Season Two Premieres Exclusively on Crackle | TV Guide Exclusive
- 04.12.2013 : #NotBad - Interview with Semenuk and Wittenburg | More Dirt Interview
- 02.12.2013 : Willoughby Wins Back-To-Back USA BMX Titles | BMX - Tulsa, OK
- 02.12.2013 : Christian Brothers Racing Scores 2 Wins at Snocross Opener | Snocross - Duluth, MN
- 02.12.2013 : Rider Check: Ronnie Stewart | Vital MX Interview
- 28.11.2013 : "Patrick Dempsey: Racing Le Mans" Marathon Thanksgiving Day on Velocity | Auto Racing - Velocity Network
- 27.11.2013 : Privateer Profile: Robert Lind | Racer X Interview
- 27.11.2013 : Blais Racing Services Fasst CO Race Report | NHHA Off-Road - Johnson Valley, CA